Thread: How to change main menu background color in Wave 533

How to change main menu background color in Wave 533

Hi people. What’s up. I hope you all fine. Well, just scored decent marks in my HSC exams and got a new Samsung wave 533 as a token of gift from my mom. Really loved the mobile. I love exploring things and trying out something new every time. Now, I wish to change the menu background color in my cell phone. How can I do that. Every time when I change the theme I am able to see a light blue color in the background. It really seems very monotonous. Friends any idea how can I create various colors inside the theme creator. Also, where can I get good themes.

Re: How to change main menu background color in Wave 533

Hey guys. I am currently working In the Samsung company. Just read the query and thought to have a talk to the Samsung support team. Well, I would like to pass you’ll the message what they have told me. Firstly, they have apologized and said that currently it is not possible to make those changes in the color in some of the themes . One of them is Touchwiz 3.0.However, an attempt is made by their team and they will let it know whenever it is possible. Thanks.

Hi brother. I am all fine and congratulations from my side too . Well, I am sorry to say that you will not be able to change the background color of the themes in Samsung wave . I know this is unfortunate but cannot help it . So, I recommend you that you enjoy with the themes and the colors which are available. Talking about the themes you can get it from many sources like Samsung websites and other friends with the help of Bluetooth. So, it is not the issue to ponder over.

Follow the steps and the issue may be resolved. I am not sure but you can surely give a try. Firstly, download samsung theme designer. Then will be required to open SamsungTouchWiz3ModelDB.stdb by way of excel sheet. Then alter color for the wave 533 to anything that you wish , 0 0 0 =black. Then so not forget to save it. Then develop the theme. However, keep in mind that changes will be seen only in the new themes and not the ones which are existing. Now, you will be seeing new color that you selected.

Hi mate. First of all, congratulations to you for your good result. I just read among the replies and would like to tell you that should not have any hopes that they will reply you . I am telling you this because I was somewhat in the same condition though with the other samsung mobile and they did not revert back . However, Samsung wave 533 is a really nice mobile phone to have it and then getting it from mom makes it extra more special . So, one such issue can be easily neglected. Thanks.