Thread: Samsung galaxy tab VPN

Samsung galaxy tab VPN

Well I wanted to establish a vpn connection with the Samsung galaxy tab but unfortunately it is not getting connected. Earlier I had a Droid X phone and I was successfully able to establish the connection with the droid x however I have seen that the same settings does not work with the Samsung galaxy tab, I use both PPTP and L2TP. PPTP just times out and L2TP comes back immediately saying server cannot be found. I have thoroughly checked the settings of the tab but still it is not giving me any result. Tell me what should I do in such situation.

Re: Samsung galaxy tab VPN

Check whether your tab is updated properly or not. Samsung galaxy tab is having some problems with the version 2.2 especially with the vpn connection. So in such situation I am advising you that do have a a proper check about the updates, I think android 2.3 gingerbread update is available and I think that will solve the issue for you. So go ahead and get your tab updated and then revert back to us whether that solution did help you or not.

Try using the vpn application named as evovpn. I think that uses the L2TP concepts in a simple manner and I think the connection establishment is done in a simple manner. So that’s what I am suggesting you, though I have personally not tried it but I had a look at one of my friend’s application and I was impressed with the application and that’s why I am recommending this solution for you. So do have a look at it and let me know if that works for you or not.

I think so in such situation it is better to have a talk with the Samsung people about this matter depending upon the location In which you are situated, I think they will suggest you some good suggestions for this problem. So do have a look at them and I am sure that it will be of lot of help for you. They will be able to help you out with some useful links that will surely fetch out some results. So that’s what the best you can do it right now.

Thanks for recommending the solution for me. Yes the application does looks to be very interesting and hence I think it would be a nice idea to implement it as soon as possible. So thanks for the efforts that you have taken to solve my issue, I am really very happy with the response that I have got from you all. So thanks a lot people for recommending such solutions for me and giving me help in my problem. Really appreciate your efforts for helping me here.