Thread: Motorola Defy Broken Screen

Motorola Defy Broken Screen

I had my second Defy about a week later than the unique developed the earphone problem and was replaced below warranty. I have the phone in a firm sheel with a screen protector built-in. I took the phone from my pocket, (not anything else in with it), and the screen has a point of injure in it, to the point that if you push on it you can move an air fizz around between the glass and the LCD. To the extent that I know the phone was not harassed but the Gorilla glass has cracked apparently quite simply. Anyone else had screens break later than what would be measured quite a light incident?

Re: Motorola Defy Broken Screen

I don't have a busted screen but I have lots of scratches on defy and a crack over the camera lends. The thing is for me I don't require a ruff tuff phone and not at all had a problem with physical damage. I got defy because of it water resistance. I have misplaced a pair to water damage because of my work environment. All of my old phones work and have been reserved past the end of my agreements. My earlier phone is the unique dash and we know how old that is and it is at a standstill functioning well. Just requires a new battery. Not a phone killer but defies looks to be on its last legs.

On my second Motorola Defy: The initial developed the earphone mistake and was replaced below warranty, (screen had obtained scratch someway). Had the second one a week, (place it in an otter box type case and appended a screen protector), and the screen has cracked and I know all I did was drive 3 miles downhill the road with it in my pocket. Anybody else had screen breaks on the Defy later than little or no crash? I fairly like the phone but it is certainly not as well-built as advertised.

I have a Motorola defy which I fairly like but it is not showing to be as hard as the advertising as above person said. My primary phone was replaced while the ear piece fault emerged (google it it’s a known error with the early devices), the screen got a tiny scratch on it very early on which I thought have to been miss handling by me although it is supposed to be hard Gorilla glass. The phone was replaced because of the earpiece burden. I acquired a screen protector and an otterbox style case in order to maintain the phone in fine condition. 1 week later the screen is spoiled, it has a crack on the base of the gorilla glass. I put the phone in my pocket on its own with coins and so on to spoil it, drove 2 miles and while I got out of the car the damage was on the screen.

I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles with this. I understand how annoying this must be for you. The phone is owed to be very tough so I am sorry to hear that you have establish this not be, however, the screen is at a standstill glass and things like you have expressed can at a standstill occur. Please let me know if you have any further queries and I will be happy to help you further. If you do wish to send the phone away for repair and obtain the damage fixed you can discover more information regarding it here. If you have insurance on your account you will surely be enclosed for the damage.