Thread: Lost all Apps after upgrade to Android 2.1 in Sony Ericsson Xperia play

Lost all Apps after upgrade to Android 2.1 in Sony Ericsson Xperia play

Hello everyone, last month I had purchased the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play cell phone and yesterday there is some issue occurred in this cell phone. Yesterday I try to upgrade the Android 2.1 software but it does not work. Then I try to access the applications presents in the cell phone but it can’t work. So, I think there is some issue occurred in the cell phone at the time of upgrading the android 2.1 software and hence all the applications are not works.

Re: Lost all Apps after upgrade to Android 2.1 in Sony Ericsson Xperia play

I also faced the similar kind of issue when I used this android software. See, this is the end of the month and I try to upgrade the android 2.1 software but this is to be goes failure. Then I check the other applications of the cell phone and I found that these applications are also corrupted. Then I use the antivirus to solve this kind of trouble. It helps a lot to scan the memory and then it removes the virus presents in the cell phone. Now this cell phone works nice.

Hey, I think there is some virus enters into your cell phone memory and hence you need to check this memory using the authorized mobile phone antivirus. There are several mobile antivirus presents in the internet which helps to remove the virus or any kinds of malware presents in the cell memory. Then use that antivirus and it helps you to remove this virus from the cell phone memory. Then it could be possible that this application works nicely.

Hi, I also faced the similar kind of issues in the cell phone. In that time I don’t know why this happens in this cell phone and hence it creates so much error messages at the time of opening any applications. Then I had tried to scan the internal memory of the cell phone but it can’t work. So, I used the restoring options. It works and now the different applications presents in the cell phone is works very well. I don’t know why this happens but it works and now there is no error in cell phone.

I think there is inbuilt backup and restore option presents in the Sony Ericson cell phone. See, this Smartphone contains the backup and restore options in the home screen. The options presents in this home screen are helps you to restore the previous applications of the cell phone it helps you to restore setting of the all applications. After using these restoring options it helps you to restore the setting and then the applications will be works without any issue.

I think you had used the inbuilt Android upgrade options and hence the applications accessing error occurred in this cell phone. Then you need to try to restore the setting of the applications of the cell phone. If it does not work then you need to scan the complete memory of the cell phone. If still it not works then format the memory of the cell phone and then try to recover the data using the data recovery software. It works and I think you need to try this solutions.