Thread: Headphone does not work in Sony Ericsson Xperia play

Headphone does not work in Sony Ericsson Xperia play

Hello, I had purchased the new branded Sony Ericsson Xperia Play mobile phone. The configurations of this cell phone is to be so brilliant that is LED touch screen and 480 x 854 pixels display, 400MB internal memory, micro SD card slot etc. There is nice headphone come with this cell phone which is nicely connected. Whenever I try to connect the other headphone to the cell phone then it gives unsupported error message. Please tell me the basic reason for this trouble.

Re: Headphone does not work in Sony Ericsson Xperia play

The headphone you want to connect is to be not come with this cell phone. Hence it might be possible that this headphone will not be supports the port of the cell phone and hence it gives the unsupported error message. I think you need to check that headphone configurations. This will help you to understand the actual issue. Hence check this configuration of the other headphone and also check its compatibility with the cell phone. If this head phone is not compatible with the cell phone then replace it with the other.

Hey dude, this cell phone contains the 3.5mm audio jack which can be helps for connecting cell phone to the headphone. Hence, you need to check that this headphones configurations. This headphone configuration is presents in the user guide manual of the head phone. Hence read the manual of the headphone, and then it helps you to understand the actual issue. Then you can easily solve this kinds of troubles. So, try these solutions because it might be works.

I think the point you mentioned is brilliant. See, the other headphone is might be not supports this cell phone. Every headphone has its own driver which is internally presents in its appropriate cell phone and hence it gives the limited number of headphone connectivity of this cell phone. Hence if the headphone is not able to connect to this cell phone then you need to check the drivers of the headphone presents in this cell phone. If this cell phone driver is not presents then install it onto the cell phone. It helps you to solve the issue.

Hey, I also faced the similar kind of issues with this cell phone. The headphone which is come at the time of purchasing the cell phone is works really well but when I try the other similar kind of headphone then it does not connects to the cell phone. Then I check the configurations of the cell phone and also the headphone and I found that this headphone have to be similar to the purchasing times headphone. But the configurations of these two headphones are to be different and hence it gives the unsupported error message.

Hey you need to firstly check the configurations of the head phone. If this headphone configurations is to be compatible with the cell phone then the issues is not related to the compatibility. Then check the headphone is properly works on other cell phone or not. If it works then the issue is presents in the cell phone. So, in that case you need to contact to the service center. The technician of this service center will help you to solve this kind of trouble.