Thread: xperia x10 mini pro not turning on or charging

xperia x10 mini pro not turning on or charging

Hello guys. How are you all. Well, stuck up in a problem with my mobile phone. I owe a sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro. I have been using it since two months and was thoroughly enjoying the experience until now . I don’t know what happened unexpectedly and on the screen I could see 10 % remaining and so on . Finally, the phone switched off and now I am not able to charge it also. It would be great if someone can help me out. Thanks in advance for replying.

Re: xperia x10 mini pro not turning on or charging

Hello. Such things do happen with mobile devices. I have a solution. Just give it a try. If luck is on your side then things will be fine with your xperia x10 mini pro and you will be able to use it again . Basically, try to do a hardware reset. Along with the hard button, by that I mean the home button which is there at the middle, enter the on and the off button simultaneously. Thus, you will be able to experience a vibration and finally, power up will happen.

Hi dude. You are sure that this happened all of a sudden. I hope there hasn’t been and any water contact with your mobile. Has that happened in any case then serious damage can happen and such kind of behavior can been seen. Also, I will give my input to resolve your problem. Just remove your battery and then again put it inside the device.Also, so a hardware reset. If you do not succeed after the above process

I have something to share and present my point of view. Firstly, attach a universal serial bus cable to your mobile and then press and hold the back button. Make sure that you do not liberate it. Then insert the usb cable inside a computer or laptop slot. Until you will be able to see that the led light is blinking, you will have to continue holding the back button. Then mobile will power up and then try to keep it for charging. I hope this process helps.

Hi the solution above is really nice. It will really tell you the scheme of the things. Also, I would like to take you forward do that you do not get stuck up in any case. After the phone is powered up, then do not worry about the light at that time and get tensed. Just keep charging the phone for a sufficient period of time and then switch it on. Also, I read that you are using the phone since 2 months, so you have the provision to take it to customer care services.

I have a solution for you but I am unsure whether it is the optimal solution. Well, my recommendation is that you should try out a software repair. You can make use of PC companion for performing it. You can download it from the internet. May be a software update will be required in the process. Also, it is very important to take care that you have the back up of the data because that will remove all the data. Also, just be assured that the battery is charged completely before you try out a software repair.