Thread: z4root application fails to run in Samsung galaxy Tab

z4root application fails to run in Samsung galaxy Tab

I have some small problem that i would like to share it with you all. The thing is that i have a z4root application and I have run multiple times in my tab and then after selecting either temporary or permanent root, I do get a message which says that Running exploit to obtain root privileges", and it is followed by the message which says "Acquiring root shell". Now after that a strange thing happens the device vibrates and then switches itself off. Any suggestion that you all would like to give it to me then please do share it here.

Re: z4root application fails to run in Samsung galaxy Tab

See i have got one solution for you make sure that you follow it and let me know if that works or not, see bypassing the sprint activations is the most important method in this cases o do follow the steps that I have given you and I am sure that it will be beneficial for you. Launch Samsung kies, first plug and unplug the tab, now turn usb debugging, now launch super one click and again attach the tab to the computer and press the root the device gets rooted, now comes the bypassing sprint activation, now Download an application like AntTek App Manager, you must also freeze applications like Software Update, System Updates, Sprint Installer and Sprint Zone, I think that will be of much useful for all of you.

Yes that’s the appropriate solution for you and you must definitely have a look at all the suggestion that is given above. In case if that is not working for you, then I would recommend you to have a talk with the Samsung people about the problems then I think that will be the perfect solution for you because they would be the one who might be having the best knowledge about the problem. So go ahead and have a talk with them.

Just for a change uninstall the application and then install the application again. I think that’s the most effective method for you. So do go ahead and uninstall the application and then install the application again. So that’s what I have to say for you, go ahead and uninstall the application, the problem is with the applications and that’s the main cause of the problem. So let me know if that works or not. It would be interesting to know your point of view.

hey thanks for all the suggestions that you all have given and let me tell you that all the suggestions did really help me. so thanks a lot for that and i am very grateful that you all did give some insightful suggestions, the steps that you all have suggested above did really help me a lot. So thanks a ton for that and i am happy that i did get some positive response and the result as well. Really happy right now.