Thread: Wireless printing with Samsung galaxy Tab and HP Printer

Wireless printing with Samsung galaxy Tab and HP Printer

Its been few weeks since I got this Samsung galaxy tab and I must say that I am very much happy with the tab, it is really cool, now a few days ago I got a email from Samsung people saying that the Samsung and HP trying to get wireless printing. So I was very excited about it since I had a HP Photosmart Plus printer B210e which had e-print wireless but I did not had a wireless router for it, so for that I shot off a email saying that I did not have the wireless router for it. So for that they said that the need for it is not necessary because he Tab will act as an access point. For which I tried with the wireless printing but the start was not good enough since both the tablet and also the printer were not recognizing each other. So what do you think is this possible or is there some mistakes from my side?

Re: Wireless printing with Samsung galaxy Tab and HP Printer

Use an application called PrinterShare that will allow you to print everything that was given In the tablet to the printer, it is useful for the wireless printers as well as the print over the Internet to a printer. I think it’s a great application for you even I personally use it and hence I will recommend this application for you as well. So do have a look and I am sure that it will be of great help for you. So work on the application and let me know if it was useful for you or not.

Just try and check if you can find the hp eprint application, as such I have not heard about it but it would be very interesting if they launch this application as soon as possible. So for that if you are having the eprint from hp then just email the pic or document to your e-print address. See who knows you might end up getting the particular application and which you can install it in the tab and then use it accordingly. So thats what I was trying to say hope you have got my point.

As such if you are so much interested in getting out the prints from the wireless printer then you will require a wireless router for the same and then sue it accordingly. I think that will be beneficial for you. It is not necessary to buy a new one but if you can manage to get it from one of your friends then it would be a great deal and you can test it fro m the wireless router and then see if you are able to print out some of the documents or not, by the way the above two suggestions are also worth having a look.

Thanks for sharing the information with me, I definitely did have a look at the suggestions that you have suggested above and I must say that the applications that you had specified i.e the printshare application did not prove to be of any worth for me, the most viable option of all is the wireless router I must definitely experiment with that and see if the experiment is successful. Anyways thanks for all the suggestions that you all have given here, lots of thanks.