Thread: Samsung Kies not getting updated properly

Samsung Kies not getting updated properly

Hello guys I am having a big problem with the kies update I need an urgent solutions and hence I have come here to get some urgent solution form you all. So what’s the problem is that whenever I try with the kies update the updation process continues till it reaches 100% and after that I get an message saying that the internet is not connected. Mind you this is not the case for the first time but everytime I start with the updation process it gives me the same error message. So what can I do in such situation?

Re: Samsung Kies not getting updated properly

Well in such situation it is best to uninstall the application and then install the application again. So that’s what I am suggesting you, see the problem is with the application only and not the service provider because everytime it will not give you the same message. So that’s what I am suggesting you, just uninstall the application and then install the application again and see if that works or not. Do reply if you have got any solution then.

Yes I had tried with the same method once but that also did not help me, I completely uninstalled the application and reinstalled the application again, then also the same message is getting repeated again. I don’t know what’s wrong with the Samsung software’s why does it give such problems like that, anyways if you all have any suggestions for me then please do feel free to suggest me something , I would be happy to know your responses for me.

Ok, if you have tried that method then also if you are not getting the method then try with the wifi connection see go and enable the sync with wifi option in the connectivity menu and from there try to work on with the solutions, see if that is able to give you any result. In case if that does not work out then try resetting the network connection, I hope you know how to reset the network connections, you can try with that suggestion as well, try with that and see what happens next.

Ok, thanks for giving that solutions, yes as you said I wuill definitely try with the method and make sure that I put on my efforts for getting this problem solved, in case if that does not work out then the only last option that would be left before me is to have a talk with the Samsung people about this matter and lets hope that they give some solutions for me in such situations. Anyways I appreciate your efforts for giving me some useful solutions for me and helping me out in such situation. Thanks a lot.