Thread: Is spare battery available for Motorola Defy?

Is spare battery available for Motorola Defy?

Hello guys I just want to know whether there is any spare battery available for the Motorola Defy. Since this is my first android phone that I have owned and so I am ensuring that nothing goes left behind, I did a lot of searching in the internet on the same topic but I did not find any appropriate place from where I can find the alternate battery for my phone. So anyone of you having idea of the location from where I can get it. So any ideas that you can give it to me then please do share it here.

Re: Is spare battery available for Motorola Defy?

You will be able to get original batteries of Motorola defy only from the Motorola Authorized center and the battery that you are using is BF 5X, so try going and asking there. I am sure that you will be able to get the appropriate information there only. So go ahead and look out for the Motorola stores in your location and ask them for the spare battery. So that’s what I have to say here go and ask there, that is the last option that I can give it to you right now.

Ok, thanks for the suggestions but sorry to say I have already tried this method I have already visited the Motorola centre and they were not able to give me any spare battery in replacement. Si I have already tried this method in case if you have any other suggestion for me then please do suggest me something else. On visiting the Motorola centre they have said that there is no other available spare battery available for me. So I did not find that helpful as well. Anyways do you know any other phone that uses the same battery as the one that I am using? If you have any idea then please do let me know about it.

Yes the other phone that I think uses the same battery is the Motorola bravo, and it is available in the AT&T network. So that’s the other alternative that you can lookout for if the phone does not find any other alternative battery, in case if anyone of your relatives or friends are using the same phone then you can share the battery with them as well. So that’s what I have to suggest here, do have a look at the suggestions that I have given here and I am sure it will be of much help for you.

Well if you are unable to find any other alternative for the spare battery then the only suggestion that I can give to you is that get a good portable charger from bluechip, it is very cheap and you can charge the battery of the phone while on the go. So that’s a very good alternative that you can try and I must say that it will be of good help for you. So if you are not getting any alternative then this is the last option that you can consider.

Ok, thanks for the suggestions that you all have given here and I am sure that one of the suggestion would be of very much use for me. Yes I will definitely look for the bravo and if I am not able to find it then the portable charger would be a great option to go with. So thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you all have given here and thanks for the help. Appreciate your efforts for helping me in such situation.