Thread: Facebook account does not get added in Motorola Defy

Facebook account does not get added in Motorola Defy

I just happened to buy this phone last week and I have a small query in my mind that I have decided to ask you all. Well I am unable to add a facebook account in my Motorola Defy, whenever I go to accounts and from there Add Accounts and when I click on Facebook nothing gets displayed there, well you cannot criticize my method because I added my Gmail account, Skype accounts in the same way, then why is it that I am unable to add my Facebook account? Any idea why is it not happening? Suggest me something.

Re: Facebook account does not get added in Motorola Defy

See it is very difficult to login in the facebook with the normal account that you are using in the phone, well even I was getting the same problem and I was able to create a a facebook account with the help of the motoblur account and not the regular account. So that’s what I have to say here, I hope you have all got the suggestions that I am trying to say here, also check with the service that you are using may be the 3g connection or the gprs service that you are using will interfere in the working, so that’s what I have to say here. Do work on it accordingly.

Yes I have tried that as well but I am unable to do anything on it. On trying to add the account through the motoblur account it gives me an error message saying that the account cannot be added to the motoblur widget, so that’s what I have to say here, any other options that I must have a look at. Anyways thanks for reminding me about the method I just wanted to inform you that this method also did not worked out with me. So anymore suggestions that you can give it for me.

I am amazed that in spite of getting the Motoblur account feature then also you are unable to get the Facebook account in the phone. We people staying here in india have not been given this service hard to understand why this partiality? Anyways if you are not getting the connection with the Motoblur account as well then I suggest you to change the service provider and opt for the wifi connection and then try if it is working or not. There have been cases where the connection does gets established with the help of the wifi connection but not any other connection.

Thanks a lot for the help but unfortunately nothing is going my way. I am cursing my luck for this. I did try with all the suggestions be it switching to the wifi connection or even creating an account with the moto blur account but none of them have worked out for me. Anyways I will try with the other suggestion as well and see to it that it can give me the best possible results. Again thanks a lot.