Thread: Motorola CLIQ: Can't add Twitter account

Motorola CLIQ: Can't add Twitter account

I have my new Motorola CLIQ which I like most. But from last few days, I am trying to add twitter account but, I can’t. I really not understand why this is happening with me. Can you please help me out as well? I can't obtain Twitter to work either. I have no troubles with logging in, and the Twitter Inbox shows well (devoid of profile pictures though) in the messaging app, but not anything in happenings or contacts.

Re: Motorola CLIQ: Can't add Twitter account

Your MotoBlur ID that is the similar as the account you indexed your profile with has the Twitter account fruitfully added. You as well have 3 other accounts, 1 discarded and two others active. Which one do you have installed on the phone at present? They want you on one if there is any inquiry to be done. Can't be a moving aim for engineers to assist. When did you open the MotoBlur ID on the phone that is presently your email address? How extensive have you allowed it to sync? What is your service supplier? Would you endorse that all but one of the accounts be detached?

The email address I utilize is my primary MotoBlur ID. I prepared the other IDs because after a restore, I couldn't log in with my MotoBlur ID. Perhaps it was a few outages, but I got it functioning again. So at present, I am utilizing the email address I have in my profile as my MotoBlur ID. I have permitted Twitter to sync for approximately 3 days. Twitter direct messages work well, but profile pictures don't load. Status updates work well also. Apart from that, not anything else works for Twitter - no contacts, no tweets. It's well if other accounts than my present one are removed.

I am having the similar trouble. I can send updates to twitter, though I am not receiving any updates from twitter in my activities and my contacts from twitter are not screening up. I acquired my phone on the 21st of March. I gave Twitter days to sync. It not at all did. I did a factory reset and no amend. I have detached and readed Twitter to my accounts quite a lot of times, plus changing the email for my Twitter account to the similar email address that I utilized for MotoBlur. Can somebody help me please?

I do notice that a Twitter account is attached to the present MotoBlur ID you have attached to your phone but it has a dissimilar twitter login from other account you before had on your phone. I notice the other MotoBlur account had an at Motorola site email address. Changing your MotoBlur ID to a suitable email address you have possession was a fine move however I am hesitant at this time why you weren't able to put in the similar twitter account you had linked with your first account.

Here I also wish to add something in this case. Attempt removing your twitter account from your phone on the present MotoBlur ID you have set up at present. Menu> Accounts> Twitter>Delete Account. Menu> Accounts, Add Account and select Twitter. Remove and connect it up when on Wi-Fi as 3G is obtainable. After that leave it plugged in and connected to Wi-Fi overnight and ensures it in the morning. Maybe this will assist.