Thread: Use of camera asks for pin code in XPERIA X10 mini pro

Use of camera asks for pin code in XPERIA X10 mini pro

I was very happy with the new XPERIA X10 mini pro and was looking forward to use it.The phone absolutely is fine and doesn’t have a problem at all.But now there arose a new problem wherein the camera. The camera is not able to take any pictures and I seriously don’t know what the problem is.So can anyone tell me what the problem is and what I need to do to get away with the problem that I am facing. Please do reply to me on this immediately as I am waiting for the answers.

Re: Use of camera asks for pin code in XPERIA X10 mini pro

I just had a look at the problem that you have put up and would say that you should try to update your phone with update service and then make sure you backup everything but system settings.This is what I would suggest to you to solve the problem that you are facing.I do feel that once you this procedure then your camera will work properly and then there won’t be any problem with you at all.Also do let us know if this solutions works for you or not.

I simply feel that you should go to the store from where you got this cell phone and should show that camera to him.This is because I seriously don’t find any kind of reason why this is happening to you. Also I do feel that there must be something wrong with this phone. Because that is the reason why it is causing the problem with your camera.So I feel that you should first try out with this solutions and then do ahead with the solution that is being given in the previous solution.

Yes whatever you have been saying is correct. I feel that I need to immediately go to the store and need to check out with what is wrong with the phone. This is because what happens is that when I want to take a picture the phone restarts and I then have to type my pin code. Also then when I restart the camera works ok but after about 30 minutes the phone will restart again.So this is what takes place and I really feel that I should immediately contact them so that my problem will be solved.But apart from that if there are any other solutions then please do get back to me.

The way you have stated the problem I seriously feel that you should go ahead with the process of update your phone with update service and then make sure you backup everything but system settings.I feel that you should try out this solution first and then you should go ahead with the other solutions.i am sure that once you update your phone with update service then everything will be fine with you and there wont be a problem at all.Also as stated before you do get back to use if this solution works for you so that even others can use this solution.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided to me and would tell you that this solutions have worked for me.What I did was that I just used the process of update my phone with update service and then made sure my backup is begin taken properly.So this is what I feel that had helped me to solve the issue that I am facing.So I would finally like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided as they helped me to solve the problem that I was facing.