Thread: How to Sign in Motoblur on Motorola Defy

How to Sign in Motoblur on Motorola Defy

I have been using the Motorola Defy. Meanwhile I have switched to iphone and for that reason I haven’t touched the Defy from that day. Yesterday I have switched on the Defy and started using it. While using I went to Motoblur. There I did a big mistake which I should not have to. What happened is I have forgotten the Motoblur password and now I cannot Sign in it anyway. I have tried several known password but none of them worked for me. What can I do now? Can anyone help me out?

Re: How to Sign in Motoblur on Motorola Defy

I don’t think that there could be any way to get the password other than there you will get option to reset password or Forgot password like that. However you can try it by resetting the phone. Sometimes resetting the phone might delete your current account on Motoblur and it may also get to default settings which might then ask you to create new account or profile for Motoblur. Other than this you should get the password somehow.

It is not possible to reset password or delete account on Motoblur just by resetting the Motorola Defy. There is no connection between these 2 processes. However you account is online and Motoblur is just an application on your phone. The profile resides in the online server. So if you really want to get the password then you need to try to login in Motoblue. Once you entered the wrong password it may prompt you to “Forgot password” and afterward it may send the password to your Email account.

Here as way to get the forgotten password which you may try. First of all set out toward the online Motoblur portal and click "Account," after that "Forgot Password?." On one occasion you reset your password online, the mobile phone will obtain a yellow exclamation telling that it is not able to sign in into Motoblur. Click that notification and penetrate your fresh password. Otherwise you may need to create a new account for that.

If you are not capable to obtain passed the MOTOBLUR login, you might require to carry out a hard factory reset.
    • Switch off the mobile phone.
    • Now turn on, whilst holding the VOLUME DOWN button.
    • You will approach toward a display with a "!" within a triangle. At this display, push together the VOLUME UP as well as VOLUME DOWN keys at the equal moment. This will introduce the Android System Recovery menu.
    • By the use of volume keys to navigate the menu, choose "wipe data/Factory reset"
    • Choose it by the use of POWER key.
    • On one occasion this has finished make use of the POWER key to choose "reboot system now".
    • The cell phone will reboot and will load like it did while you foremost detached it from the package.

You might be capable to obtain Motorola to remove your Blur account on line. I was during a comparable muddle and they said if T-Mo told them to accomplish it, they'd eliminate the account. I'm inside the US. I didn't perceive sound of this awaiting following doing a reset. As per my suggestion you should also contact the Motorola Support team and ask them to delete your Motoblur account. Otherwise tell them to mail you the password of it.