Thread: Java not working in sony Ericsson XperiaX10 mini/pro

Java not working in sony Ericsson XperiaX10 mini/pro

Hello friends. What’s up. I hope you all fine. I owe a sony Ericsson XperiaX10 mini/pro which I bought it a month back and really have to say it is a wonderful mobile phone. Well, now I am stuck up somewhere and for the first time it is troubling me. I don’t know what the issue is. The thing is that I have java enabled tick but the problem is that it is not able to work on some of the websites. It could be great if someone gives me suggestions how to come out of the problem. Thank you.

Re: Java not working in sony Ericsson XperiaX10 mini/pro

Hey hi. I am fine. I have a solution for the above and hoping it will help you . Well, I would like to verify from your side whether you are using default browser or not. I hope you are using that only. In that case, you can surely give a try to reset the browser. Try resting it to default. By doing that, all of the preceding settings of the browser will be removed. Also, do make sure that the java script has been enabled.

Hello mate. Firstly, I want to query you that are you able to see any of the error messages. In that case, I wish you had mentioned what exactly are those that you are able to see. That would have surely made a scenario little better. Also, I would like to recommend you that you should give a try to some other browsers. Trying out opera mobile or skyfire wouldn’t be a bad option at all. May be after trying those browsers java will start working.

Hi. According to me, as you have just bought it a month back as you said, I would tell you that you should not needlessly try out things on your own. It may happen that you will be in trouble with some things or the other. So, it is better that you contact the respective authorities and they will surely guide you in an appropriate way. May be if there is a major worry, your device will be replaced, nothing better than that. I do hope that you follow my instructions. Thank you.

Hi . I have a suggestion . Just follow it stepwise and things will be fine. If you have internal or external errors in java , then firstly locate where is the bin folder. Then move to system panel and then system and security and then finally system. Then under the advanced tab, go to environment variable. Finally inside the system variables section you will have to locate the path and hit edit and then put C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin.