Thread: Unable to play games in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Unable to play games in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Yesterday I had reset mine Sony Ericsson Xperia Play mobile phone. After that it gives the gaming error messages in this cell phone. See, whenever I try to open any game on this cell phone then it gives the error message. I bought this cell phone in the last month. The number of in built games presents in this mobile is so nice. Now I after resetting this mobile, it gives the so much error messages. Hence I need to play these games onto the cell phone. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to play games in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Hey, I think this error messages is could be the driver missing type’s error. If this is the same kind of messages then you need to update the graphics driver of the cell phone. Whenever we reset the cell phone then after that we need to upgrade the graphics driver of the cell phone as well as the sound driver of this cell phone. Hence up grade this graphics and sound driver of the cell phone. It helps you to avoid these kinds of error messages.

I also faced the similar kind of error in the last month. In that time I had reset the setting of the cell phone and then immediately the gaming error occurred in this cell phone. Then I had upgraded this game driver but it could not support. So, finally I had decided to reinstall this game. Then I had downloaded the games and install it onto the cell phone. This will be helpful to me for avoid such kind of error messages. I think you also need to try these solutions.

Hey, this cell phone is specially designed for better features prospective. See, the error messages occurred in your cell phone because you had reset the setting of the mobile phone. Hence, you need to check this game setting. Whenever we reset the setting of the cell phone then some times the internal gaming support setting is to be reset and hence the error occurred. In that case, you need to set the setting of the games which is presents in the cell phone. It will help you to solve this error messages.

Hey I also faced the similar kind of error messages after resetting the cell phone setting. In that time I try to open the games of the cell phone but it does not open. Then suddenly I realized that all the games are to be presents in the cell phone memory and hence the error message is to be occurred. So, after analyzing the trouble I had used the specific solutions. I had moved the game from phone memory to the memory card. It works and now this error message is removed and the games are working nicely.

Hey, I think you need to firstly check the drivers of this game which is presents in the cell phone. This would be helpful you to understand the issue. See, if the driver is not worked then replace it with the new one. After that you need to check that this games installed you have is correctly set or not. If its property is not correctly set then set it well using the manual of the cell phone as well as these games. Also check the compatibility of this game with the cell phone.