Thread: Unable to lock Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro.

Unable to lock Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro.

Hello everyone my query I s about Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro, I am using this handset from last 3 to 4 months I did not faced any problem before updating Android 1.6 to the Android 2.1. Aftre updating everything was working fine for two days but I don’t know what went wrong with my hand set because now I am not able to lock it, it doesn’t lock even after the time out or by a fast click on the power button, I don’t have any idea why its happening it’s due to some settings or due to the Android update?

Re: Unable to lock Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro.

Dude first of all thanks for posting this thread because I am facing the same problem. I have Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and even I recently updated the Android version after that I am getting that problem with phone lock and unlock feature in my case does get locked but it gets unlocked by pressing any button on the phone, I think it’s a issue with Android because both of us downloaded the latest Android version and after that we are facing this problem, please help.

Well mate I have gone through such kind of problem on my Android handset but it can be the issue with your phone too, because may be there was some bug in it which is causing a problem with the latest Android version, so just try two things first try factory data reset, I think this will resolve your problem but if it doesn’t then using the SE update service or PC Companion perform the software repair hope this things will work for your buddy.

Well mate after looking at both the users how can you say that it’s a issue with their handset I think it’s because of the Android upgrade, first try to reinstall the same version from the other official site and if it gives the same result then downgrade the Android version and after that restart your handset may be this will help you, because I had same android application problem in my hand set but after down grading the Android version everything started working fine.

No dude it’s not a Android issue since users phone is not locking then it’s a software problem in the handset, you should get I checked by the authorized service center of Sony because you guys I bought the handset recently then handset are still in warranty period, I am sure they will surely resolve your problem. You can first try the factory reset and the software update by using PC Companion, I will suggest you to check those things by yourself first.

Hey guys thanks a lot for responding so quickly, I didn’t even got a single response on other the official handset and software sites, I done a lot of Google search but didn’t find the proper solution but finally I got one here. I just did the factory reset and repair option and the problem was solved for me. Thanks a lot buddies for suggesting me the right solution. But I want to tell others that before factory reset take back up of your files and application because it will remove everything. Thank you,