Thread: How to transfer PDF file in XPERIA X10 mini pro

How to transfer PDF file in XPERIA X10 mini pro

I got the XPERIA X10 mini pro and would tell you that it is really amazing to use.I would let you know that it’s an awesome experience using it and would tell those who are thinking of getting this phone.But tight now I am having some problem with this phone.And the problem is that I am not able to transfer PDF file in XPERIA X10 mini pro.So is there anyone who is facing from this problem then do get back to me immediately as I am waiting for the replies.Also I would let you know that my work has stuck up because of this.

Re: How to transfer PDF file in XPERIA X10 mini pro

I think that this is something that is faced by many of them who are using XPERIA X10 mini pro and this needs to be addressed to the Sony Ericson people immediately. But for this is what needs to be done is that you need to transfer onto to a computer a PDF file and you need to have received attached to an email in my Mini Pro. SO this is what you need to do to solve the query that you are facing.Also if you do have a problem then do get back to me so that I can also help you on the issue that you are facing.

I just went through the question that you have put up and do feel that there is one more solution to this which you can use to get away with the problem that you all are using.What you need to do is that you just need to mount your phone and look for the file on the download folder. Or just email it to yourself and download it on your computer but this can be done only if you have Bluetooth on your computer.So once you use the solution then all will be fine with you and then there wont be a problem at.

Thanks a lot for the immediate replies.I would say that this is something that I thought about as well I expected such thing.I think that I need to make use of these solutions immediately and then hope that they will work for me.Also I would tell you that I have tried some thing on myself but to no avail.So I would also urge you to give me some more solutions so that they can even be tried if these solutions doesn’t work out well.So I am waiting for your replies as well.And would let you know if these solution works out for me or not.

There is one more solution to this query according to me and what you need to do is that you need to just go to my computer and then access the memory card from there. So what this will do is that it will be easier to you do send the PDF file from here. So I guess that you need to follow this solution to solve the query that you are facing. Also I would tell you can go to my computer and then open your memory card followed by pressing control along with F and type the name of the PDF file.This will solve the query that you are facing.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would tell you that they worked for me immediately.So what I did was that I used the same procedure that was mentioned out there and they did really worked for me.What I did was that I just mounted my phone and checked the file on the download folder. And then immediately I was able to send the PDF file in XPERIA X10 mini pro.I didn’t even had to send the PDF file using the Bluetooth.So I would like to thank you all for the solutions that were provided to me as they helped me a lot.