Thread: How can I get Google Voice Search application for XPERIA X 10 mini pro

How can I get Google Voice Search application for XPERIA X 10 mini pro

I have been looking for the application Google Voice Search but I am not able to get it anywhere.I tried searching it on the Android Marketplace but can't find it on the Android Marketplace. Also the download link there doesn't work on my Xperia X10 Pro. I have heard from many people that this is an awesome application and it really amazing to use but strangely I am not able to use it al all.So can anyone tell me what from where can I get this Google Voice Search application for XPERIA X 10 mini pro.

Re: How can I get Google Voice Search application for XPERIA X 10 mini pro

I really do agree with you with the fact that this application is really amazing and is worth using it. But when I first heard about this application I thought that this application requires Android 2.2 and higher? So maybe that is the reason that you can't find it in the Market using your X10 Mini Pro.This is something that I am not very sure about and I do feel that you just need to find that this is proper or not.

I think that you can check this out on the web site of Xperia itself and that will provide you with some proper information about this .Also I feel that you can even try googling Google Voice Search for Android 2.1 and there may be this possibility that you can get the information immediately. So this are the few options that you can try and I am sure that they will help you to solve the query that you are using.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that I just went through them and feel that I need to apply these solutions to get away with the problems that I am facing.I hope that these solutions will work for me and also would let you know that did I actually get the Google Voice Search application or not. As I have mentioned before that this is the application for which I am looking out for from a long time and I do hope that it works for me well.

I feel that if you have an Android phone then you just need to search for the voice Search application in Android Market.And then you will immediately find this application. Also the voice search for Android supports voice actions on Android 2.2 Froyo and above. And the Android operating system also enables you to speak instead of typing in any application where you launch the keyboard.So this is what I feel about this application and feel that you should immediately go ahead with this one.

Yes even I completely agree with this and as you said that this search application is present in the Android Market I am really happy. So this is what I feel that I should go ahead with it. I really feel happy about it and then would say I hope it work out well for me.So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided to me to solve the issue that I am currently facing.