Thread: K-9 Mail unable to work in XPERIA X10 mini pro

K-9 Mail unable to work in XPERIA X10 mini pro

I have a kind of work where I need to send the mails to my clients constantly and having XPERIA X10 mini pro I was happy that I can use the K-9 Mail. But due to some reason the K-9 Mail mails are not working properly. What I did was that I installed K-9 Mail on my mini pro. And it then loads a first batch of e-mails that may be available for loading. Then after that no more loading occurs. I have reinstalled a few times and the same problem always comes up. So does anyone has a similar kind of problem.Then please do get back to me on this immediately.

Re: K-9 Mail unable to work in XPERIA X10 mini pro

I think that there must be some problem with the application that you are using and would say that you need to work on the K-9 mails again. Also I would say you that I'm not using K-9 Mail myself but have you tried to register another E-mail address in the application? Just to see if it makes any difference? So I feel that you should reinstall it and then again install then to see if they work properly or not. Also because it has worked for me and there is no problem at all with it and I guess that even you should work with it.

The K-9 Mail Android Application is an email client for Android that helps us with synchronization and it also provides with the email signatures.This is what I feel about it and would say that there are some other features as well like some keyboard shortcuts that are presetn as well. Also along with that you have an IMAP deletes and the saving attachments function as well as the configurable notifications and more.So this is something that is really useful and will help you a lot.I think that you can get it directly from the website of Android applications as well.

Thanks a lot for the replies that you have provided me and would say that this is an application that need very desperately. I have been looking for this application from a long time and feel that I should get it immediately. Some of the uses that are present in this phone are really amazing and i do feel that I have do get this sooner rather than later.Also i do feel that this is really amazing and the flagging are also really good. So I will try to use the solution that you have given me to good effect and hope that it works out for me.

I think that this is a application that you can get immediately once you have your various types of accounts with you. I do feel that everything else is like a mobile email client. Also you need to be sure of the email preferences that are present over here. And one more thing along with this is the usability in K9 Mail that provided us with various options which makes browsing through emails convenient as compared to the viewing a message that was previously present.So this is what I feel and you should immediately get a new K-9 Mail Android Market place and then everything will be alright.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that they have helped me a lot. Previously I was not aware of this much use of Android but now I do feel that they are really very handy. I think that I need to try reinstalling it first and then if that solution doesn’t work then I need to get a new once itself. So this is what I feel I need to do and I would surely get back to you if this solutions does work for me.