Thread: Motorola Milestone vs Samsung Wave gaming

Motorola Milestone vs Samsung Wave gaming

Hello friends. How are you? I hope things going cool at your end. Well, I getting a new cell phone from my elder brother and he has given me the option to select any . Cost is not the issue .I have finalized Motorola Milestone and Samsung Wave. I am a complete game freak and having good games comes in my topmost priorities. Obviously, features of the device also matter .So, which is the one that I should select . Can someone, enlighten me with the advantages and the disadvantages of both the mobiles . Thanks.

Re: Motorola Milestone vs Samsung Wave gaming

Hello. Mate even I have a great fantasy for games and also mobile devices. I can spend hours over it. So, I do have some knowledge about games and will be privileged to share with you. According to my knowledge, wave is very fast as compared to milestone. Also, the graphics of Samsung wave are so very beautiful that you will just love them. In fact its my believe that wave is influential and powerful then psp. So, my big yes to Samsung wave.

Hi. To be honest I do not have any knowledge about Samsung wave so cannot tell you anything. However, I myself use a Motorola Milestone and I am thoroughly impressed with its features. Also, as you mentioned gaming plays a vital role for you, so even those facilities are superb in it. The most remarkable thing I feel about gaming is that milestone runs at 600 mega hertz and still is able to run smooth three dimension games.

Hey dude. First of all, many congratulations to you for getting the new mobile device and that from from your brother. Well, the above posts are really nice and by now must have helped you a lot. Well, I will also recommend you that you surf the internet and you will be able to see various number of videos of the respective games. It will let you know the graphics and the speeds also. Also, you will be able to recognize which games are better as per your wish. Hence, I do not think it is a bad option at all.

Hi mate. The Motorola milestones graphic processing unit is around seven million triangles per second and on the other side Samsung waves is around eighty nine millions triangle per second. Thus, hardware department of Samsung wave is superior than the other phone that you have mentioned. Also, the battery life is amazing for Samsung wave. Hence, my vote will surely go this device as compared to Motorola, which I personally do not like it.

Hi. I would like to advise you that gaming should not be the only criteria when you are selecting the phone. Looking at your phone, does seem that you love playing it but other features also matters a lot. Also, I am hoping that after reading the above mixed replies you aren’t perturbed. Also, keep in mind that none of the phone is perfect. There may be some points good in one and some in the other. So, finally select as per your wish, which you feel will be good. Thanks.