Thread: Motorola Defy shipping with Free Car Mount

Motorola Defy shipping with Free Car Mount

Yesterday I have went to a Target store For the purpose of buying the Motorola Defy. When I was getting details about that product, it affirmed on the bookshelf tag that it has a free of charge car mount. While I asked regarding that, I was told that you require completing a form and it is dispatched from Motorola. It did not affirm that this is a Target select, has anyone heard whatever thing regarding this?

Re: Motorola Defy shipping with Free Car Mount

I might not be in the neighborhood of that store all over again for some days, except if I do find there I will get a photograph intended for you. I did call them by cellular phone and they clarified that if somebody were to purchase the mobile phone that there is a card within that gets send to Motorola and they in turn dispatch the car mount. I did inquire if this is a Target exclusive, except the seller did not be familiar with.

Mine must meet the criteria, except I obtain a message telling my "information cannot be confirmed". Mine was a pre-paid mobile phone bought out-and-out at Radio Shack on behalf of $389. I stimulated my older SIM above to it and on track using it. I presume I may perhaps place the latest SIM that came with the cell phone in and undergo the procedure of receiving set up with a fresh number. However I didn’t get any free car mount with the phone other than free SIM. So it seems to be like an offer from the seller only.

I have received my at no cost Car Mount the recent past. It is extremely nice, particularly for free. It still came with a cigarette lighter charger (can for all time make use of an additional one of those) and a 3.5mm audio patch cable. Furthermore inside the box was what seems to be several kind of "docking station", component number SPN5618A. The micro USB plug that would mate through the Motorola Defy is "backwards" (wide side on the way to frontage) thus the mobile phone will not connect into it.

It probably be the Target Exclusive other than this there will not be any reason for the seller to provide a free car mount along with the Motorola Defy. As you know that the car mount will not be selling for little price. It may cost you nearly $20 to $40. So it seems to me like the card mount manufacturer testing their new product by offering it along with the mobile phone. It is simply to get the feedback or the popularity of the car mount like that way.

I think that this free car mount that is shipping with the Motorola Defy is just few day offers from the store or seller. They might be giving this offer to increase the sell percentage of the mobile phone. Otherwise the Motorola Corporation itself paying the amount of car mount and shipping it to the customer without any cost. If you doubt about this then you can check the online store and see whether there are also you are getting the free car mount with the package or not.