Thread: Music application does not work in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Music application does not work in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Hello, I get an error when I go to the music application of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play cell phone. Yesterday I try to open the music application of the cell phone then I got this unexpectedly music application stopped error. So, I don’t know why this happens in this mobile phone. The features presents in this cell phone is nice such as Touch sensitive gaming controls screen, Multi-touch input method and specially 31 hours music playback battery life. But now it does not open these music applications. Please help me to solve this issue.

re: Music application does not work in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Hey, I think the music applications you used are might be corrupted and hence it gives the unexpected results. For this kind of issues you need to upgrade this music application and it helps you to solve this trouble. The cell phone you used is provides the so much extra facility and hence it gives you the inbuilt GPRS facility. Then use the internet facility and upgrade the music applications of this mobile. The upgrade options presents in this music player. Used that option and then upgrade the applications.

Hey, I also faced the same kind of issues in this cell phone. See, I had bought this cell phone in the last month. In that time first few days it works without any issue then it might be creates some trouble. In that time when I start the music player then it can starts but suddenly after few minutes it stops working and then gives the error message application Music has stopped unexpectedly. I had then realized that this is the software applications issue. Then I update this music application and after updating this music applications the result is nice and there no error in that application.

Hey I think you need to firstly update this music application. Whenever we can update this application then the result after this I to be very good and the software stability well improved. Hence you need to improve that application. If this update operation is not works then you need to reinstall this music application. It helps you avoid such kind of error message. Then result after that application is tremendous. So, try these solutions I think it works for solving the trouble.

Hey, I think you need to check the ability of this music application. See, you had reinstall this application and still now the error is occurred in this cell phone in that case you need to install the other musical software such as Pocket player 3.51. This is the one of the most popular music player which is helping us to enjoy the music on the long time. This Pocket player 3.51 music player is to be capable of this cell phone. Hence try to install this software. I think it works and you definitely enjoy the music on this cell phone.

Re: Music application does not work in Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

I had also faced the similar kind of issue. In that time when I open this cell phone then it gives the unexpected error message and hence so I had decided to update this application but it can’t work. Then I try to install the other musical software but the cell phone does not allow downloading the software. Then suddenly I realized that this cell phone is to be in the warranty period. Then I had contact to the Sony Ericson service center and the technician presents in this center had helps me to solve this kind of issue.