Thread: HTC Desire Z keyboard not working properly

HTC Desire Z keyboard not working properly

Hello, I am currently used the HTC Desire Z smart phone and the features presents in this phone is very nice. The configurations of this smart phone is to be as proximity sensor, G-sensor and an ambient light sensor and hence it the one of the popular smart phone of the HTC smart phone. I had used the physical keyboard presents in this cell phone but now there is some trouble occurred in this keyboard. This keyboard doesn’t glow the light and few of the keys not works very well. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: HTC Desire Z keyboard not working properly

Hey I also faced the similar kind of issues in this cell phone in the last week. The keypad of this cell phone is not works and hence it creates lot of issue. Sometimes the light sensor of the keypad does not work and hence it creates some kind of trouble. Hence I decided to change the light sensor of the keypad and I changed this sensor. Surprisingly it works and the trouble occurred in the keypad is to be solved. Hence, I think you also need to do the same kind solutions for solving this trouble.

I think this kind of smart phone have to be creates the light sensor trouble. This type of cell phone is provides the proximity sensor, G-sensor and an ambient light sensor type of features which is specially designed for the special user. Sometimes it gives the light sensor issues. In that case we need to take care of the there is should not any light directly come onto this smart phone keypad. If you care the keypad of the smart phone then it possible that the error is to be solved.

Hey, I think you need to replace this keyboard and hence contact the service provider. The service provider of this HTC Desire Z smart phone has to be capable to change the keyboard of this cell phone. See, sometime we use this smart phone for continuously playing the games and hence the keypad of this phone and not works well. In that case we need to change this keypad by the new one and then this type of issue will be not occurred in the future.

Hey, I also faced the similar kind of issue and I do not know the basic reason behind this issue. Hence I had read the manual of the cell phone and I found that this trouble occurred in the cell phone because of the light sensor of the cell phone did not works. Then immediately I remember that this cell phone is in the warranty period. Hence I had immediately contact the HTC service center. The technician presents in that center will replace the light sensor of the cell phone. Then the keypad of the cell phone will now work really well.

The kind of trouble you mentioned is to be the light sensor issue which is presets in this keypad of the HTC Desire z smart phone and hence it gives the lot of error and hence for solving this kind of issues. You need to replace this light sensor components which is presents in the below the keypad. The service engineer will help you to replace this damaged light sensor. Hence you need to contact the service engineer. They will help you to solve this kind of issue.