Thread: Nexus S Spec Comparison vs Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Nexus S Spec Comparison vs Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope everything fine at your end. Well, I am getting a new cell phone from my dad. I have finalized Nexus S Spec and Samsung Galaxy S I9000. But now I am unable to decide, which is the one that I should finalize. Can someone, let me know that pros and the cons of the each of them and share your knowledge about it. Suggest me which should I select . I Really appreciate your replies.

re: Nexus S Spec Comparison vs Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Hi. I would like to a brief comparison on Nexus S Spec Comparison and Samsung Galaxy S I9000. Firstly, both have memory of 512 mega bytes. The former does not have a microsd slot and the latter does have it which is expandable to 32 gigabytes. However, the former has a curved screen and the latter doesn’t have it. There is tv out in Samsung Galaxy S I9000 and isn’t there in the Nexus S Spec. However, nfc chip and flash both are available in galaxy S I9000 and they aren’t there in Nexus S Spec. Also, there is no basic radio facility in Samsung google nexus S.

Hey I will mention you some points of comparison and the as per your requirements and wish select whichever you wish too. Nexus S Spec has anti fingerprint coating and Samsung Galaxy S I9000 does not have such coating. Also, gyro sensor is available in the Nexus S Spec , on the other side there is no such sensor in Samsung galaxy S I9000. The screen size, display limits, battery and the weight are almost same in both the mobile phones. So, I have mentioned you the various points which I was aware off.

Hi dude. If you ask me to select one of the above that you have mentioned , Then I would definitely go for Samsung google nexus S. The eye catching features are geo tagging and touch focus. It also has a 5 mega pixel camera. Call records and phone book memory facility is basically unlimited. The most important characteristic which can attract a customer is that it is the refreshed edition of Samsung Galaxy S. Also, the cost is worth paying for the provision which we get.

Hi brother. Firstly, heartiest congratulations to you for getting a new mobile phone. Well, according to me there isn’t much difference in the two cell phones that you have mentioned. Both of them almost have the same features. One feature here and there makes a big difference only if it proves to be amongst your top priorities, else it does not matter much. Also, there is luck which depends a lot in electronic and mobile devices. Good luck.

Hey I agree to the above post. In fact, my piece of advice would be rather compare some other companies mobile and the ones which you have mentioned. No doubt there are some aspects which are mentioned above but don’t get too much confused looking at it. Also, to be honest I would rather go for any other company compared to Samsung, as I personally do not like it. However, in the end it depends on your choice.