Thread: Theme for samsung wave 723

Theme for samsung wave 723

Hey guys. How are you all. I hope everyone doing well. Well, I got a new Samsung wave 723 as a gift from my dad , just a few days back as I scored decently in my exams . I am really fond of the phone and just loving its features but just have one issue with it. I am unable to get themes for my mobile one. I did try my best to get it but no joy. If anyone can help me out then it would be really great. Thanks in advance for replying to my post .

Re: Theme for samsung wave 723

Hey dude. Even I am using the same cell phone that you mentioned and even I like its over all look and working, but even I am not able to find the themes. It’s been around 20-25 days since I was looking for it but then I finally gave it up. The theme designer is fabulous but there is no facility to change the background color in the menu. Somehow, I do not like the white color which is there. Still looking out for the themes.

Hey guys. I am an employee for the Samsung company. Just read your post and thought to have a talk to the Samsung support team. Well, I would like to pass you’ll the message what they have told me. Firstly, they have apologized and said that currently it is not possible to make those changes which you people have mentioned. However, an attempt is made by their team and they will let it know whenever it is possible. Thanks.

Hey guys. I have a solution to the above query. However, I am unsure whether it is exact solution or not. It’s no harm in checking it out. Well, you will have to go the official website of Samsung application. Then look out for themes option. Inside that select your own device i.e., 723 in the above case. Thus, you will be able to see the respective themes which are available. I have mentioned this because, I had tried it for my Samsung mobile phone, not the one you have mentioned and it worked.

Hi mate. First of all, congratulations to you. Getting a gift from dad must be a great feeling man. I just read the above reply and would like to tell you that don’t keep any hope that they will revert back. I am saying this because I was in the same situation though with the other device and no such replies came. However, Samsung wave 723 is a really nice device to have it. So, one such issue can be easily neglected. Thanks.

Hey guys I would like to bring to your notice that if you search online then there is a theme for Samsung 723 which I am aware off. It is graphite round wave theme for wave 723. It has characteristics like new icons, signal and the battery. Also, the most attractive feature is that the status bar has been changed. However, the only issue is that donation is required to download this theme and thus you will get to use the vip section of the theme.