Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Unable to connect wifi

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Unable to connect wifi

Hi, I had little bit connectivity issue with mine Sony Ericsson Xperia Play cell phone. The WLAN connectivity presents in this cell phone is to be the Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot. I had bought this cell phone in the last month. The configurations of this cell phone is 480 x 854 pixels screen size, internal 400 MB memory, micro SD Card slot etc. see, whenever I try to connect mine cell phone to the wifi then it gives so much unexpected error. I need some help to solve this kind of trouble.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Unable to connect wifi

Hey, these kinds of issue in this play cell phone because of the something changes happens in the wifi setting. In this case you need to reset the Wifi access point setting. For doing this kind of operations you need to help the specific kind of software such as Wifi Hero software. The Wifi Hero software is to be useful for the quickly save and restore your cell phones Wifi access point settings. Hence just install this software onto the cell phone and then quickly reset the setting of the wifi.

Hey dude, I also faced the similar kind of issue. See, I had already installed this Wifi Hero software onto the cell phone but it can’t work. Whenever I try to use this software for resetting the wifi setting then it gives the error messages. Then I had thought that there is some issue presents in this software. Then I upgrade this software. After done the upgrade software operations I had try to access the wifi connections and suddenly it works. I think you need to try this software.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play cell phone is released on the February 2011 and the configurations of this cell phone are so nice. The wifi connectivity issue is related to the networking. I think you need to firstly check the WEP key is entered correctly or not. The WEP key is a Wired Equivalent Privacy and is the first security choice of the users by router configuration tools. If the WEP key is not entered correctly then enter this WEP key correctly then check that this wifi works correctly or not. I think then it works.

Hey dude, I think the wifi connectivity trouble occurred in your cell phone is to be the wifi software issue. In that case you need to try to reset this setting of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play cell phone. See, the setting menu presents in this Sony Ericsson Xperia Play cell phone is to be holds the internal Restore options. Hence you need to use those options. The password requires to done that internal restoring options is to be presents in the user guide manual of the cell phone. Use that manual and reset the cell phone setting. After restoring the setting, it might be possible that the wifi connections work.

Hey dude, I had also faced the similar kind of issues and that time I try to install the new wifi software onto this cell phone but the cell phone not allows doing this. Then I use the internal factory restoring options but it does not work for solving this wifi connectivity issue. Finally I understand that this cell phone is going into the warranty period and hence I had contact to the sonny Ericson service center. The technician will help me to solve this wifi connectivity issue.