Thread: Motorola Milestone XT720 bugs and lacks must be fixed

Motorola Milestone XT720 bugs and lacks must be fixed

At the moment of buy the Motorola Milestone XT720 was outfitted with Android 2. Now I think that there are several obvious bugs and lacks which must be fixed for the reason that I think them kind of issues that have not anything to do with the OS edition. From a stylish standpoint they have to be measured consequences of an unfinished system examination segment. The main lacking feature is the poor picture quality. The bugs are sometime the camera Night mode is not functioning and the camera sound will not turn to silent mode. If there any other bugs then everyone should know about.

Re: Motorola Milestone XT720 bugs and lacks must be fixed

I actually like the Motorola XT720 phone. I like the stylish figure and in spite of its width it completely in shape in my pouch. Lastly I can employ a mobile phone as well to surf the web thanks to the broad and elevated resolution screen. Except you can appreciate numerous users have purchased the mobile phone for its camera asserts, as a result Motorola has to fix bugs and lacks for one of the declared major characteristic.

The major problem in XT720 is the HD movie footage. Within the foremost 30 second I for all time obtain the Low memory caution. Furthermore the recorded film is extremely laggy / lumpy. Appear in the recorded picture information I observe that the camera is capturing footage in changeable frame rate manner, and the lowly frame rate is concerning 3-5 fps, this is not movement picture, this is further similar to a slideshow not a flat film. At present I saw a HD video recording from a Milestone 2 and it was further improved than the XT720, it was absolutely satisfactory.

Initially, it is an enormous mobile phone, as a result brings disappointment that Android froyo is not coming for this good phone. However my issues are as follows:
    • Camcorder pictures and or sound freezes while capturing footage.
    • Camera still takes excessively lengthy to receive a snapshot despite of autofocus or not...its just too long
    • Gallery on playing a video, otherwise just showing the complete list of files (video as well as photo). I believe media gallery may be improved than just gallery.
    • We have to install application on the sdcard !

Following are the requirements which need to be fulfilled in Motorola Milestone XT720.
    • HD video specifications under XT720 phone, states that HD capture is recorded into 24fps, except this is not right, 20 fps is maximum.
    • Capacitive buttons beneath display don't glow up while you obtain message or something
    • There is still not fixing for "periodic and visual notifications", because they are not working.
    • Shutter lag is huge in initial photograph by means of flash on (almost certainly charge mania)
    • Need to fix microphone threshold.
    • Require a Motorola multitouch keypad.
    • Accurate FM radio application

My mobile phone has had the huge shutter lag from the time when day one. It was simply one of the massive dissatisfactions within this camera phone. Capturing an image needs coming up everlastingly for the camera to essentially obtain the picture. Furthermore, I'm dissatisfied in the photo excellence; it seems no superior than a 3MP point-and-shoot. If it didn't contain the flash, it'd be no improved than my aged iPhone 2G's camera which was fundamentally ineffective. If whichever of these lacks are correctable, I would greeting it.