Thread: Unable to get my Photos icon back in iPhone 4?

Unable to get my Photos icon back in iPhone 4?

Hello guys I one week ago I bought iPhone 4. Went inside in the direction of iTunes to sync the phone thoughts the Photos icon would approach back and not anything. How I am able to obtain my Photos (app) icon back? I try to find about this on internet but not able to find appropriate solution on it. Even I approach toward apple support but from there no response. Now I am out of ideas. Please help me to resolve this problem. I am waiting for your reply thank you.

Re: Unable to get my Photos icon back in iPhone 4?

I don't consider that is still achievable to delete the photo icon. The Photos application is a inhabitant one, basically its built-into ios. If deleting them were an alternative, a lot of us would survive thrilled on the way to remove the stock weather/stock/compass applications no one yet make use of. Do you, by possibility, include folders and unintentionally dropped that application into one of those folders? Please try this I hope this will help. Thank you.

I assume there was a technique to "hide" an icon through dragging it in excess of into the extremely last position on top of the extremely last page, after that strike it off into the non-existent subsequently page following last through dragging an additional icon on top of the very last page. I not at all tried it myself, however, and not sure if it works beneath the existing OS. I suppose I take notice of about this technique at what time iOS 3.x came out.

Just pull the unnecessary applications at the last obtainable page after that fill the page through other applications in anticipation of it 'falls' of the unnecessary application of the screen! I did it with notes, stocks, weather and voice applications, as I have others that are far superior to these! One problem, the solution is not permanent! As soon as you synchronize your iPhone / IPAD, come back and you have to do all over again! No big deal, rather than having to deal with them all the time!

Hello guys thank you for your reply. Yesterday I again go through the internet search and I found some answer regarding this issue. I apply these steps with my settings and don’t know but it starts working. And now I am able to get my photo icon back. So sorry but I forget that steps. So it’s not possible to tell you what exactly I perform with it. And thank you for your replies because at some point your steps were helpful for me, thank you.