Thread: How to make Conference Call on Xperia X10

How to make Conference Call on Xperia X10

I have sony ericsson xperia x10 and I have upgraded my phone operating system to android v 2.1 but I am facing one problem after upgrading the OS I am not able to make Conference Call. When ever I call sum one I don’t get the option of new call. I don’t know what went wrong in this. Is there any thing wrong with the update or new version of this OS do not have the option of call conference please reply me with proper solution If anyone knows. I really need help because I am regularly use this function in previous version I was able make conference call without any problem so what’s wrong with new version?

Re: How to make Conference Call on Xperia X10

I read your post and I understand your problem call conference option has not gone anywhere from the new version of OS its just different way to use this function it is different then earlier version that is why users face this issue. To use call conference option in new version you need to
    • First call any of your contact you want
    • Once he received your call after that click on contact button again and dial the another number you want to call
    • After dialing another number click on green icon of send call
    • After that you will see on screen icon of two call click on that now you will be automatically switched to conference mode.

Please let me know whether it worked or not.

Hey thank you for help. After reading our reply I have done same thing as you suggested and tried to make two calls at same time but whenever I make one call and after receiving that call when I dial new number and click on green button the mobile does not allow me and its says cannot join calls I have tried so many time this thing but my mobile is giving same problem again and again now I don’t know what to its very frustrating for me please if you have any more solution for that then please tell me I will be really thankful to you for that.

Ok as you are saying that after following this trick you are still not able to make the conference call then I think you first take backup of all your data and then reset the phone 99% it will solve the problem but if this ticks also don’t work then you better contact to Sony ericsson customer support and tell your problem they will rectify your problem and gives you proper service also. i can also help you out with sony ericsson toll free number first call them and ask for solution regarding your issue and after that they will tell you what to do? To contact customer support You need to Call on this number (1800 11 1800).