Thread: How to know if my new purchased iPhone 4 has been used or not?

How to know if my new purchased iPhone 4 has been used or not?

Yesterday I bought a new iPhone 4. I took three or four pictures and then when I sync through my laptop, several other tables were presented in my phone. I do not recognize these pictures. I do not know if these pictures may be somewhat hidden in the phone or synced from my computer to my phone. According to my knowledge, nobody has used our computer, or synchronize their phones. I told a friend and he told me to check the "use" under settings, but I'm not sure what it means. In "Time since last full charge", said a few minutes, but by virtue of airtime at the present time and for life, "says three days and 15 hours, no way I have been asking for so long.

Re: How to know if my new purchased iPhone 4 has been used or not?

Why not you make contact with Apple store into Mexico? Is Mexico City, by the entire means I'm confident Apple has operations into Mexico, approximating they perform in other countries and that they (Apple) must accomplish their contracts, policy and laws. And, this is Apple, an American company that is going to enlarge far too satisfied customers. I always read about how some clients just get their units replaced by a new one if the defects and things like that are raw.

I work at an authorized dealer of AT & T and a couple of months ago we acknowledged a shipment of iPhone 4 of one of our phone supplier. They were sent to us as "new" iPhone 4, but ended up being reconditioned. Luckily my company picked it up quickly and we not at all actually sold one of them. We never opened one of them because we drive them back. So I'm not sure we would have observed comparable usage statistics to be restored. Maybe somebody who has pay money for a refurbished phone is able to elaborate on that! I Hope this will clear your doubt.

ali Guest

I recently bought the iPhone 4. The guy I bought it said its factory unlocked. It’s resting on version 4.2.1 modem firmware 3.10.01 he allows me check the phone it has no cydia or a bit. Their actions revealed. No application is installed only for standard applications can be seen in the spring forum. Tried your SIM in T-Mobile and text dialed a number that works. In addition I will endeavor my international roaming SIM card that works well. I wonder may be that only software unlocked. Is there any way to hide and ultrasnow cydia, jailbreak and unlock greenpoison software? I just want to make sure just in case you want to update the software will not be blocked.

If it has replaced as the warranty begins his past is as if the phone does not exist anymore, but Apple has no say in their service which reports to the companies or vice versa. I have to go straight from the mouth and the apples att buy and sell allot of iPhones and I thought it had been stolen at one point but does not really matter because again apple does not coordinate, but I would say that the guarantee gone. You might call to make clear the situation to observe what they say, still provide them the serial numbers that cannot turn off your phone or service.

ali Guest

I inquire around other forum. They inform me may be I pay money for a stolen or lost iPhone. However they actually aren't sure regarding it. They told me apple infertile lost or stolen iPhone. What I signify is I pay money for the phone here for us. Other than I am with my international roaming sim card and so far it working. Earlier than I pay money for this the seller yet called my international sim and it perform and ring. I am just terrified may be I purchase a stolen 1 and it obtain blocked. And yet if this phone is a replacement obsession the serial possibly will have still registered in support of warranty since iphone4 hasn't been out in favor of a year.