Thread: After 4.3.2 update iPhone 4 stuck in recovery mode

After 4.3.2 update iPhone 4 stuck in recovery mode

Hello guys last week I bought new iPhone 4 and with that as soon as I tried to update from 4.3.1 to 4.3.2 this afternoon, the process stuck and ultimately failed, and its articulate error 9. This happened once previous to (the 4.3 update, I suppose?), however I was capable to restore. But this time, I am not able to accomplish it. I'm trapped in the recovery loop through, apparently, no technique out. Please help me to solve this problem thank you. I am waiting for your reply.

ali Guest

Re: After 4.3.2 update iPhone 4 stuck in recovery mode

Considering I've not at all jailbreak or whatever thing of that nature, I'm not sure why I am having these problems, but that's how I tried (unsuccessfully) to attach the measure: I went through the standardization process to restore first. When that did not work, I deleted my .Ipsw, had re-download iTunes and tried again. I try this Three times, but still no success. I uninstalled iTunes and the mobile .Kext for it to start again and reinstall iTunes. I Tried to restore again, obtain error 1013. And I try it again, and I back to error 9. I tried the process on a different computer. Unfortunately, the error 9 is a persistent.

I did some research and determined to provide it a shot tiny umbrella. It recognizes the device however not identified (question mark in "Recovering Device 'INVALID' model of equipment, etc.) A couple of attempts to" Exit recovery "did nothing for me out of the loop, so to put the phone in DFU mode and tried to "correct the recovery." Several attempts later, I also failed. My iPhone could show some "can not be found." mistakes, over time will restart and be back in the recovery circuit. I suspect that the tool should be updated in order to play well with 4.3.2.

Well guys, I have excellent news and terrible news. As a last attempt, I set off after the 4.3.1 update on the Apple support website and download it last night. Took everlastingly - think are the download speed limit in firmware versions because I could not get more than ~ 30 Kbps on my 6Mb connection - but it did when I woke up this morning. I tried to restore from that, and voila! The process actually completed. So now I have a phone that works, that's the good news. The bad news is, the same will probably happen the next time you try to upgrade. Unless there is an update 4.xx actually convincing, I'm thinking I'll remain for 5.0 and expect for the most excel

I'm in an extremely alike circumstance. I include a jailbroken iPhone 4 that has been resting on 4.2.1 since it was jailbroken through Greenpois0n. Last night I decided to upgrade to 4.3.1 and I had not realized that 4.3.2 had just left. After the 4.3.2 update is complete then restart your iTunes gave an error indicating that the inserted SIM card was not supported by phone, please go to my career and get a new SIM card. I went to AT & T today for a new SIM card and did nothing different, same error message. Every time you restore via iTunes 4.3.2 to get most of the way during and then errors among error 1013. Is stuck in recovery mode, I cannot go out through tiny umbrellas. I tried downgrading to 4.2.1 and that does the same, caught in the retrieval loop.

I had the literally similar difficulty through an iPhone 4. The Apple rep insisted it was a difficulty in the company of my USB drivers - regardless of me telling him I had attempts some unlike computers. After hanging up resting on useless Joe, I hesitate across Fixrecovery and it worked completely. To achieve this you have to Download and install Fixrecovery. And after that you have to attach your iphone4 to your system. Then Shut down your iTunes and position iPhone within DFU mode and straight away start Fixrecovery. And then IPhone restarted and was updated to 4.3.2. Try this it will help you to solve your problem. Thank you.