Thread: My Lenovo Y550 is failed to turn on

My Lenovo Y550 is failed to turn on

My father recently purchased a new Lenovo Y550. It was working fine for almost two weeks and after getting some issues relating to power up. Pressing the power button, the LED lights on the laptop, but will not be displayed on the screen. I am also able to hear the sound processor. After this wait for several minutes, turn off the power. Then power up and press the button. Now we start to work well without any problem. What happened the first time?

Re: My Lenovo Y550 is failed to turn on

I think it's some kind of strange problem in Lenovo laptop. It is probably not the problem with the hardware for something else. However, it can be fixed if you can contact the support team of Lenovo. Usually we have a solution for these issues. Or the failure of the energy transfer rate, otherwise the problem with the laptop battery. If you can show the computer repair shop premises they will arrange for you by a small amount, because this is not a major problem however.

First of all verify power position pointer. The pointer power state is light up when you want the laptop is on and not as a reserve otherwise hibernation. After this visit, all network connections if you cannot open the laptop. Check the power adapter and check if it is to transfer the exact amount of power to the laptop or not. Also check the power supply. You can also try by the outlet.

What you have to do is check the laptop through the use of different laptop battery. If the battery is defective then you may see a problem when all the power in the laptop. Have you tried running the laptop without battery? Run your laptop this way and see what is wrong with power management. You can check the power management issues, either in the BIOS settings or control panel if you installed any Windows operating system on your laptop.

It could be the subject of the operating system installed on your computer. Some system files may be damaged may be due to virus attack. So you need to reinstall the operating system backup of the data. After that, check for an issue over again. if you still have problems with your computer at startup then you may need to change the AC adapter or any other related components. They could be damaged.

In my opinion, it is somewhat difficult to find the problem itself. For this type of issues that would be better if affect any laptop or a technician. Otherwise, you can send the Lenovo if you still have a warranty period. No matter where you buy that laptop, Lenovo authorized service throughout central if still in the warranty period. Even some small things on the laptop can cause major problem. it would be better not ruin anything if you do not have much knowledge.