Thread: IPhone 4 (4.2.1 w/ Greenpoison) freezing in DFU continuously

IPhone 4 (4.2.1 w/ Greenpoison) freezing in DFU continuously

I have an original iPhone with 4.2.1 4 pre installed. When he was released greenpoison has effectively accomplished the jailbreak, and things have been incredible from the time when in that case. Until I went on vacation to Mexico, and shortly after arriving (roaming on Telcel) I was listening to the iPod when suddenly my phone goes off. I tried on / off, but the phone did not respond. I tried hard-reset and appeared on the apple icon and then the screen went black. Some attempts could get the block (then greenpoison logo), but the phone will not boot. At one position the battery looks as if to have been corrupted and following that the phone was capable to boot, however after 10 minutes it powered off yet again and the similar cycle recommence.

Re: IPhone 4 (4.2.1 w/ Greenpoison) freezing in DFU continuously

Hi I have the same problem. When I got home, I tried to recover the phone using my tiny umbrella and Cydia SHSHs. But the error occurred 1600. At the moment the phone will not obtain out of DFU mode, beneath whichever conditions. ITunes sees the phone within DFU mode, however the error 1600, I hear connect / disconnect the USB, other than small umbrella not observe the device in the records simply articulate that the DFU mode device connected, but nothing in the sidebar. I attempt to make use of Redsnow to obtain the phone in recovery, however nothing seems to work.

The OP can't install 4.2.1 not including the dribbles, as Apple is simply signing 4.3. Don't provide bad advice similar to that. In circumstances where the phone shuts itself off mysteriously, I charge it by the use of the wall charger in support of an hour or longer. After that I perform DFU while it's plugged within. This is one of individuals JB things that I discover rather annoying. Does anyone have any idea about this please share your ideas with me thank you.

So the simply obsession that worked was to permit the battery exhaust, after that tried to boot the phone and stayed within the recovery (not DFU). Subsequently I tried to perform a restore to the most up-to-date IOS (4.3.1 I guess?), which failed by 25%. Mal been here and there and decided to make use of tiny umbrella 4.2.1 (I have spots on Cydia). And not brought reverse into DFU problem again. let the battery drain again. Then I utilize to make use of pwned iREB DFU, it appear to work. ITunes and tried another time to restore current Ios. Has much additional to 75%, and at that moment restarts the phone and iTunes error 3194 launches.

Hello I have the solution on this problem which I found on internet. Please follow the following steps. Initially you have to open tiny umbrella and after that click on advance. When you done with it you have to uncheck the box "set Host to Cydia on Exit which is appearing on your screen. Then to apply this settings click on apply change and exit from it. Following this goes to iTunes and click restore to reset these settings. I hope this will help you. Thank you.

Hello, please follow these steps it works. First let battery on top of phone drain therefore that it goes into recovery mode (displays iTunes connect logo). After that in next step you have to install ireb RC4, choose iPhone model, and hold power/home in support of 10, release power hold home for 10. Ireb will set phone into pwned DFU (Black screen). After applying these settings go in your mac/PC hosts file. Gs.apple.com be supposed to localhost (127.0.0.1) and not the 74.address (saurik).then Run tiny umbrella, and locate TSS server on (run as administrator).after that you have to open iTunes, perform phone restore in the direction of latest (4.3.1) of course you will misplace your baseband and don’t know if 4.3.1 is Jailbreakable, however at least phone works!