My Vado HD won't load the software once I plug into a USB port on my computer.I run Windows XP on a high end, fast computer. It's worked before but then one day the Vado did not work and hasn't worked since. I get a red light indicating that the Vado is charging, but if I go into My Computer, the Vado isn't even there. I can't download and install the latest firmware since my computer doesn't even recognize the Vado in the first place. What I've already tried.
- multiple USB ports
- several different computers
- removing/re-inserting battery
- fully charging the Vado
- making sure programs run automatically on my comp
- making sure device is active in device manager
- I am not using a USB hub.
- the latest service pack is installed on my computer
- my computer exceeds all requirements for using the Vado
Any help is much appreciated!!