Thread: Getting fine Pink and Aqua blue lines Dell Studio 1555

Getting fine Pink and Aqua blue lines Dell Studio 1555

Well i am having Dell Studio 1555 from past couple of months. From yesterday i am getting 5 lines of Pink and Aqua blue color on the screen of the mine. I am unable to figure out why this problem is happening on the laptop of mine. Let me know if you are having instruction to solve the matter of mine. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting fine Pink and Aqua blue lines Dell Studio 1555

In order to solve the problme i reocmmend that you need to attach an external monitor. It will help you out what is the root cause of the problme in the sitution of yousr. It would help you out to figure out whether there is an isseu with the Drivers of the graphic card or the devcie it self. So you need to use the above memntioend thing and tell me the expericec about the same as early as posisble.

I want to know whether you tried to boot the computer of yours into Safe Mode. If you are not getting the error message then i am sure that this particular issue is being occurring due to the conflict between the system services. Hence i am recommending that you should perform clean boot and diagnose the service which is causing problem on the computer. Once you have find out the service which is causing the problem you can return to the normal start up.

Lookig at the firts glance i am suspecting that this particuar problme is occuring due to drivers isseu. Well i am suggeting that you should install the latest version of the grphic card drivers on the computer of yours. You can get the latest version of the graphic card drivers from the offical website of the graphic card manufacturer. You shoudl install the same on the laptop of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Well looking at the sitution which you have provdied over here i am doubting that this particukar problem is happeeing due to LCD itself. So i reocmmed that you shoudl vsist the offcial service center and claim for the servcie warranty. Make sure that your device shoudl not have any physical damage other wise your service waarrnty woudl be void. I am hoping that the servcie warrnty peopel will help you out.