Thread: Charging the Blackberry Playbook

Charging the Blackberry Playbook

Is anybody else’s' Playbook not charging? While it's connected it is not very stretched and secures filling either. I don't think there are any steps or something I am missing but if there is, help would be much appreciated. I just search for this on lots of other sites and forum even I talk with blackberry customer care, but can’t get proper way-out solution. Please let me know if anyone of you has any idea or any information for this than please provide me.

Re: Charging the Blackberry Playbook

I am experiencing similar problems. Had the machine turned off and left it charging during the night. It went from 34% to 54%. I have as well two times checked the power connections. There is no flashing light to state charging in 'off' mode. Possibly there is something incorrect with the charger. Attempt exchanging the machine for a further one. I am going to provide it one more attempt earlier than returning the product.

Here I also wish to add something about this problem. I also have the same issue with charging. As soon as I turned my Playbook off previous night and left it plugged in to charge it went from battery 37% to 25%. And I as well undertake plugging it into about 3 other chargers one being my sisters and I know it is high-quality, but at a standstill no charge. I am quite certain my sister is going to take it back this morning and swap over.

Aside from the BlackBerry Playbook itself, the thing I was most thrilled to observe (yet) is undeniably the BlackBerry Playbook Charging Pod. We didn’t obtain the supreme seem at it as it’s behind RIM’s “don’t touch me” glass, but seeing it up close is good sufficient for me. There isn’t many to it obviously, but it at a standstill seems quite sweet. It holds the Playbook on a minor angle so it makes for an immense “nightstand” device or for watching movies when in the charger.

While it comes down to it, tethering on your Playbook shouldn't be an additional charge. It utilizes your previously existing BlackBerry data plan so charging for tethering looks rather impractical. Granted, you do have to have a plan on the majority carriers if you want to tether a PC from your BlackBerry but if there is an additional data plan linked to the cost of the Playbook on top of what you previously pay for your BlackBerry then carriers have just exposed the Playbook of immense selling feature.