Thread: Blackberry Playbook Bridge Browser Network error

Blackberry Playbook Bridge Browser Network error

The Bridge connected well to my blackberry and every bridge applications are functioning well apart from bridge browse. With bridge browse I acquire the window launch and after that: Error- a network error happened, please attempt again later. No additional information specified by the browser. I would like to know if this is an insect or if it is probable that the playbook can’t bridge with internet to my 9700 as if it is the later I will necessitate returning the unit.

Re: Blackberry Playbook Bridge Browser Network error

For what it's worth I haven't had greatly fortune with Bridge Browser moreover. It type of works on my Torch, but is actually sluggish and occasionally looks like it has caught up but after that unexpectedly a page will load. For the majority part it looks all but completely ineffective at this stage, as a minimum on Rogers 3G anyhow. At a standstill necessitates playing with it quite more though. I was getting a same error to yours while utilizing the standard browser application without Wi-Fi enabled, but not Bridge.

My Wi-Fi browser is functioning immense. I have seen many reports of people complaining regarding the bridge browser loading incomplete pages or loading 4 out of 5 requests. Mine loads 0 out of all demands. Right away provides the network error. I am on TELUS but connected to a BES. Is it probable the BES is overcrowding this? I can browse generously on my genuine blackberry. I think I will keep monitoring till Friday maybe Saturday and if I don't notice something which makes me think this will ever be set I will have to return it to Best Buy.

I am not certain. Sorry to hear you are having problems, but there are some insects RIM necessitates to unmistakably reform. Even though they haven't actually been hyping the Bridge Browser, and maybe this is why. I don't distrust there will be one more OS release in the nearby future. I would say I possibly get maybe 2 out of every 5 requests, but Google loads each time. Best Buy provides you 15 days I think (not certain if there consider the Playbook a PC or not), if not 30 so might be worth lynching in for one more week and see what updates get short of.

Here I also wish to add something related to Playbook Bridge Browser Network. The big problem with it is going to be pace. Bluetooth is going to be the blockage, but with any luck they can discover a way to amplify the speed. It would be immense if they could expand it to utilize a Wi-Fi link between your BB and the PB, it would abolish the bottleneck. I would just be pleased to have it load a page correctly!