Thread: Blackberry Playbook: Stuck on the Blackberry ID Agreement page

Blackberry Playbook: Stuck on the Blackberry ID Agreement page

I notice on the internet that several people are stuck on the agreement screen, as I am. Obviously, I can utilize the browser and so on anyhow, but what's the deal with this? I really not understand the exact issue. Why this is happening or why I stuck on this screen. Is there any mistake I made or its problem with the browser or any other thing is responsible for this issue. Please if anyone has any idea or any useful information which help me to solve this issue than please provide me.

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Stuck on the Blackberry ID Agreement page

I purchased a Playbook today, and while I went into setup, I obtained to the Blackberry ID Agreement screen. I choose United States (actually attempted them all, similar results). It spins for slightly, after that says it cannot exhibit the agreement. I called tech support, later than about an hour they said they were going to raise it, and would call again. Me being me, I determined to attempt a few stuff. I did a security clean, after that the playbook sat on the rebooting screen for over an hour and a half till I took it back to the store to swap it. The replacement is wedged at the exact similar spot. I called back support and am at a standstill on hold after 30 minutes.

The sign-up page will ask you to give the email address you want to utilize as Your BlackBerry ID, and you will be asked to give user information and to make a password to connect with Your BlackBerry ID. One time you get a BlackBerry ID, You can utilize the BlackBerry ID to recognize yourself, as an individual, while using BlackBerry ID Accessible Services. Please understand that in all cases you are getting the BlackBerry ID as an individual. If you are utilizing the BlackBerry ID Accessible Services on behalf of your association, your group may have its own account with RIM or the related third party, but you may at a standstill require to utilize the BlackBerry ID to recognize yourself as an authorized user below that account.

Upon initialization of the setup routine for the playbook, the gadget stands on displaying the blackberry ID agreement and exhibits the error message of "not capable to display the blackberry ID agreement. Please choose your country and language and attempt again." Be sufficient to say, I have attempted every language to no benefit and connected to various dissimilar Wi-Fi networks to observe if that cleared the problem. Any help is appreciated.

I finally had to swap my unit at the store. I was on hold with 2 hours earlier than I hung up and determined to do so. I got a message back from them saying there were extra troubleshooting steps I had to endure. That was previously after I had previously completed the registration on the novel unit. I am just waiting for the software to download. I lastly told them I was going to swap it for a new one which is at present functioning fine and I am typing this with it. The moment I got back from the store there was a message saying they made a few modifications and wanted me to attempt again.

I have heard in the grape vine that this allied to units acquired from staples, such as mine. I attempted connecting to several networks, which did work. Certainly, I did utilize the browser, which is quite good. Yet, I connected it to the desktop, which specified that an update was obtainable. I applied the update, and the device not at all loaded again. It was stuck on the ever so quite boot screen, good color scheme right. I ended up returning the gadget, boot screen at a standstill loading, and not getting further one. The staples worker specified they were all having troubles. I wasted half my day functioning on this and have determined that was sufficient. Good luck.