Thread: How to delete a saved wireless connection in Blackberry playbook

How to delete a saved wireless connection in Blackberry playbook

I am having this new Blackberry playbook and wasn’t having any problem with it and would say that there has been no problem with it at all. But now suddenly there has arise a problem where I need to delete a saved wireless connection in Blackberry playbook. So can you please tell me how I need to go ahead to solve the query that I am facing.Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the replies.

Re: How to delete a saved wireless connection in Blackberry playbook

I just had a look at this and would say that this is something that is faced by many people.I would say that you need to go on the top click gear icon and then this should be followed by checking at the wifi on the left. Then once you go there you just need to change to read saved and you will see a pencil over there.Once you get to see that then you need to click the pencil and then a trash bin shows by the connection. You need to click on this trash bin. And then all will be fine with you after this.

Yes even I do completely agree with the solution that is being provided earlier and would say that it is correct but you need to do something more along with it.What I mean is that you just have to change to the read saved and then you need to click the pencil and then a trash bin shows by the connection.This is the complete solution and once you use this solution properly all will be fine with you and there won’t be a problem at all.So follow this solution and then get away with this problem.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that I have provided to you and would say that this is something that has helped me a lot to solve the issue that I was facing.I followed the same steps that were given over here and they helped me to solve the issue that I was facing.Also I would tell all the people which had a similar issue to follow the same steps so that even they will have a help to solve this query.So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided to me to solve the issue that I was in.