Thread: Unable to download application in Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

Unable to download application in Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

Hi, I had currently used the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10. This is the most popular cell phone in the market. This cell phone provides the facility for the 2G, 3G network, TFT display, 1GB internal storage memory, micro SD card slot and so on. This smart phone is most suitable for handling different types of applications. Now there is some issue occurred in this cell phone. Whenever I try to download any type of applications then the process is began but later on this will not goes to the successful level. Please help me for solving this kind of issue.

Re: Unable to download application in Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

Hey dude, you need to check the GPRS setting of the cell phone. The setting of the GPRS is mostly important for internet purpose. If in any case found that the GPRS setting presents in the cell phone is to be changed due to some specific reason then you need to use inbuilt options which is presents in the mobile phone. The option is to be the Restore Setting. It presents in the Setting menu. Using this option you can reset the setting of the GPRS. Then might be helpful you to avoid such kind of issue and then you can easily download the applications.

Hey, I think you need to check that any virus presents in your cell phone. See, sometimes there is specific conditions occurred in the cell phone that we can download any type of files from the internet onto the cell phone memory. This might be costly for the occurring unwanted error conditions. So for solving this kind of issue you need to scan the cell phone memory by using the authorized antivirus. It helps you to remove any virus presents from the cell phone memory.

For avoiding such kind of issues you need to do the specific kind of process. That is you need to firstly go to the Manage application submenu of the Application menu. Then you need to hit on the left menu key of this menu. Then click on the filter and then all options. Then click on the market and uninstall updates submenu. Finally you need to clear the data. This helps you to avoid such kind of error which is occurred at the time of downloading the specific applications.

Hey, exactly the similar kind of issue in mine cell phone. Whenever I try to download some applications on to the cell phone using the built in internet options then it gives several kind of error. In that time I don’t know why this is could be happen. Then suddenly I remember that this cell phone is in the warranty period. Then I had goes to the Sony Ericson service center and then the person sitting on this center will help me to avoid such kind of issue.

Hey I also faced the similar kind of issue in this cell phone memory. After occurring this issue, I had try to uninstalled the previous all downloaded applications. I think this applications will be creates the some trouble in the cell phone memory. Then scan the complete memory of the cell phone. It helps a lot to remove the virus from the cell phone memory. Then I had reset the mobile phone. Then I try to download some applications and it works really well. Now there is no issue occurred in this mobile phone.