Thread: Unable to load the Support center on Dell.

Unable to load the Support center on Dell.

Hello guys I am having some issues with my Dell notebook. I am having Dell Inspiron 1545 and i have Windows XP on it. And the problem is Dell support Center application does not load, When I try to load the support center application only a white square comes up on the screen. I tried few things like completely removed it from the system then try to reload it but it have given me the same result. I have also tried the Dell support center 2.0 and the new 3.0 but all of them given me the same result. I am not able to figure out what going wrong with it.

Re: Unable to load the Support center on Dell.

Dude I have been through same problem with my Dell laptop and I use to get same type of white squares. But the problem was not with the system actually my flash player was out of date, so it wasn’t able to display the contents on the screen. But after updating the flash player I was able to see and read the content. So buddy just download latest version of the flash player and also download all the windows updates for the system. And just try it after disabling the security programs hope this will work for you.

Hey thanks a lot buddy for such a quick reply, I don’t much about technical stuffs but is there latest flash version in the latest Java version? Because I have latest version versions of Java and IE, and I had all updated version before I got this problem. But Dell support system not starting or loading at all. The DSS version 2 came loaded on my system, it was working previously but now it just gives a white box. I also reinstall DSS version 2.X and 3.X but nothing worked for me. I am getting the same results. Please help.

Hey dude even I am having the same problem, on other forums sites somebody told me thatDell doesn’t support 2.X version so I tried to load all latest Dell support center application but nothing has worked for me I cleared all the older version from the Control panel. D.S.C. doesn’t show anything except “Check for updates” which goes away after the installation. But I haven’t got any error message yet during the installation and after finishing installation it shows no D.S.C. in start/Programs/Dell.. Is there any piece of old D.S.C which is left which is causing this problem?

Guys I don’t think it’s a major issue with the system, it happens when aulauncher downloaded a prtial file,and after that installation gets corrupted unless we delet all the files. You just have to follow these steps to resolve the problem,
    1> Go to Temp folder in your system, if your indows installed on C drive then the folder path will be “C:\Users\*YOUR USERNAME*\AppData\Local\Temp\”.
    2> Delete all the files from that folder.
    3> And now check the program and feature list, Dell support center should not be there.
    4> And now download fresh copy of Dell support center according to your system.
    Hope this thing will work for you.

Hey guys thanks a lot for replying so quickly, well my problem is solved now by just following the above given instruction it just took a few minutes that also because of downloading well, after downloading the file and I installed it and now it started working as it use to without any white box. Well guys I am really impressed by the members of this site, members are from this site are very active where on the other sites users are quite dead on site. Anyways guys thanks a lot for helping me out, now I can use the Dell Support Center.