Thread: Blackberry Playbook does not recognize my Desktop Software

Blackberry Playbook does not recognize my Desktop Software

I got this new Blackberry Playbook and I am very excited with it.I was looking for such thing from a long time and now that I have got it just really excites me to use it.But now suddenly I have been facing from some problem.The issue is that I have my PlayBook but can't get my Desktop Software to recognize it so I can start syncing media.I am running 2.0.1 Build 14 on my MacBook Pro.So can anyone tell me what I need to do to solve the query that I am facing right now.Please do get back to me as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: Blackberry Playbook does not recognize my Desktop Software

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that it is a bit strange that something like this is happening to you.I would say that this is unfortunate at this time where there is no support for the BlackBerry PlayBook.Also at the same time the existing version of the BlackBerry Desktop Software for Mac.So I just feel that you need to contact the Blackberry support for this and then there will be no problem at all.

I think that you need to have a look the Blackberry Playbook and check if it proper or not. I guess that you just need to look at it properly and then I guess there won’t be the same problem again that you are facing. What you can do is that you can go in mass storage mode options and that will help you. Also I feel that if this doesn’t work for you properly then you might need to switch on to the solution that is previously given. So this is what I feel that you need to do and then I guess that it will help you to get rid of the problem that you are facing.

Thanks a lot for solutions that you have provided to me. I feel that I need to follow the same steps that have been provided over here and this will help me to solve this issue. I guess that I need to go in the mass storage mode options and that may help me to get away with the problem that I am facing.I hope that after using this solution I will be able to solve the problem.Also I think that if there are some other solution that are available then also do let me know so that they will help me to fix the issue immediately.

I do feel that this is something that is something interestingly and I think that I was able to connect my Playbook to my Macbook few time back.Also I would like to know that have tried to do the same on my Mac mini Desktop unit as well.If yes then this might be the reason why you night have encountered this error.So according to me you just don’t have to use this thing as it is the on that is causing you the problem.I hope that this solution will help you to fix the issue that you are facing.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and I do feel that this is something that I need to follow to fix the issue.I haven’t uptill now tried any of these solutions but feel that I need to try them out sooner rather than later.Also as I said before that I need to fix these issues immediately so that then I will be able to use this Blackberry Playbook without any problem.