Thread: Error:"error occurred during installation of assembly policy" during the installation of iTunes 9

Error:"error occurred during installation of assembly policy" during the installation of iTunes 9

I am using Windows Vista on the new system and I have mine trying to install iTunes 9, I get this error: "Error during installation of comprehensive policy 8.0.microsoft.vc80.CRT, version 8.0.50727.403 win 31 publicketoken type 1fc8b3b901e18e3b policy = = 86 process architecture.” I am able to install in quick time. I also tried to uninstall iTunes and then tried to install the software but do not help me. I have also tried to get the solution of the threads, but I was not that. Can anyone suggest on this issue and I can solve the problem of mines.

Re: Error:"error occurred during installation of assembly policy" during the installation of iTunes 9

I would suggest this is the system. To do this, follow these steps.
    1. First go to any official website and then download and save the file 7-zip
    2. Once you finish the saving and right click on it and then select the iTunesSetup.exe image and then select the 7-zip.
    3. Now extract the zip folder all at the iTunes folder. And then install everything except iTunes.
    4. Now extract the zip folder all at the iTunes folder. And then install everything except iTunes.

Re: Error:"error occurred during installation of assembly policy" during the installation of iTunes 9

I would like to inform and update Windows Update error 8007000b after installing itunes and it really works. To update the following steps. Go to Start and then click the launcher. Now, under the kind of run cmd and then click the OK button. Now, under the command prompt type the following and press Enter:
    fsutil resource setautoreset true C:\
    Here (C: \), type the name of the disk where to install the operating system. Now, once you complete this reboot and then check out your problem.

I'd suggest you do the cleaning tool point of the network and so you can solve your problem. This requires the Internet. First open the Internet search and then point network tools cleaning. Now download this software from the official website and then save it to your system. After double-clicking the downloaded file, and once installation is complete reboot the system now and in the same way to download the latest version. NET Framework and Visual C + + Restributable 2005.