Thread: Getting error while sharing Canon iP4500 printer

Getting error while sharing Canon iP4500 printer

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and I have also use the Canon iP4500 printer through USB on mine system. But I cannot share this printer on the network. I have this problem from many days, all this will happen when the system suddenly crash due to loss of energy. When I turned on the system I begin to share my printer, but then I have a message error "0x000006d9". I disabled the antivirus and firewall as well, but nothing happens the same error display every time I connect to the printer to share. Is there someone who has a solution to these problems, if you have any information, please give it to me? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Getting error while sharing Canon iP4500 printer

This is also possible that if the system registers have misplaced the key to register the printer, that’s why you won’t allow you to share this printer on the network. This register is not set properly that is not configured properly; the printer will cause this error message. This key is not a key queue, so someone has started this key automatically launches the RPC error message at startup time. So the printer correctly configured the system, try this, I expect that later than trying this solution your system allow you share the printer on the network.

You have to suffer from this type of problem if the system is properly configured, there is a possibility if one system controller that are required for pooling is not valid, you can see this type of error. Since I have knowledge if the system has lost the LAN driver or for some reason the system has lost the way, you have to suffer from this problem, so I remove that LAN card if you have configured the outside and reconnect again after that you reinstall the driver again, I hope that after doing this you may meet your requirement.

This category of fault can happen in your system if the spoolsv.exe process running on the machine of the system. This happens because the quota of the folder only. To solve these problems only allow the firewall system and then try to share the printer to the machine, you know what I have the solution well, this type of problem you are facing each time, until they have system enabled the firewall, for my part I have only this solution, so that only allow the firewall settings and then share the printer on the network.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve issue: make click on the start and after that go to the run. Now under the run type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now under the command prompt type the following and then hit the ok button.
    netsh advfirewall set profiles state off
    Once you complete this command and then restart your system and after that go through your issue.