Thread: Where can I get security guide of Blackberry Playbook

Where can I get security guide of Blackberry Playbook

I am looking for an security guide support for Blackberry Playbook. I had not found much information on the same. I found that there are ample security features are provided on the Tablet PC. I need a complete detailed on the same. I found that there are certain kind of support for encryption and other things. The most important issue that mostly troubles me is the wifi security support. How to get full detail on the same. It is better if someone can provide me a link of full guide.

Re: Where can I get security guide of Blackberry Playbook

There is a security guide for the same and you can get it from the attachment. I had attached a guide for the and here is small extraction of information on the same. This new tablet pc allows you to share an encrypted and authenticated connection. You easily connect with smartphones with the tablet pc. There are two way pairing support provided here. The pairing process is one of the best way to have support for the same. You can also use Blackberry Bridge mode which uses the ECDH algorithm. Thats look really powerful.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It is possible to get an protection for data on which you are working. That means you do not need to worry about getting your data hacked or even altered by others. This tablet is designed with rich features for the same. There is an kid of work file system and work applications which differs your files from personal. This application is really capable of decided which one to allow and which to not. That means no one without your permission can access your files. This is encrypted under AES-256 encryption. Refer the guide for more information.

You will also get BlackBerry Enterprise Server version with the tablet pc. That means there is a way by which you can also control and manipulate the settings. You can configure the same with IT policies as per your need. The Blackberry Bridge and the Blackberry Playbook in together gives you a much better performance and secure area to work. You can configure the same with Enterprise Server 4.0 and configure the same on your exchange server also.

There are ample of features provided on Blackberry Playbook. You can use much better way on your office and your network. I happy with the encryption support provided on the same. You can work on the authenticated connection and the network what you share will not be access by any other. The bluetooth pairing process lets you to share more secure connection. The data which is sent and received is encrypted and protected.

This is important for data sharing. The paring process is somewhat important. The key is based on AES-256 encryption and it is not decrypted easily. You can connect to to any device securely. I had gone through the guide and before and it is found that it is much better and nice. I never imagined that Blackberry Playbook might have this kind of support which you hardly found on any other tablet pc.