Thread: Zen Vision M not working properly

Zen Vision M not working properly

I using the Zen Vision M media player and using the same from last few weeks now the thing here is that it is not running anymore. The only thing that works is still in the blue light on / off switch that lights up all the time. I have tried to recharge and reset. I reset when the press is press the blue light out and then return if I let it be. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve the issue her and what are best way to repair the same.

Re: Zen Vision M not working properly

The first thing that I want you to do here is that just see whether the battery of the phone is doing well or not. Actually the thing here is that sometimes the battery of the same is not performing well and it seems that the media player is damaged. Now what you have to do here is that just try and find the similar kind of media player and then inserts it battery on your and then see whether it responds to it or not and if it does then definitely there is the issue with the batter if yours. I hope that you are getting my point and replacing the battery will surely help you to solve the issue here.

I think you have to submit your media player with the customer support of the same and then let them do the next. I am sure that the officials will definitely recognize the main problem and will solve it in no time. I hope the placing the complaint in front of them will work for you and also they will cooperate with you to get rid of the problem. and if in case if any problem occurs in future then you can do the same thing and that too free of cost if and only if the player is under warranty.

I have had for some time, the Zen Vision: M Multimedia / MP3 player from Creative. So far, I was always very happy with the player. Lately I have not used any more it so often, because I have missed opportunities, but in the past there were times when I've heard several hours a day with the player music, pictures, or looked at videos. Unfortunately I now have a little problem. When I tried to start it the last time, about two weeks, nothing happened. I thought, "OK, low battery, plug-in I holding it again via the USB cable to the PC, and let him". Got the Zen Vision M then inserted. The LED above the player began to flash blue and I thought he invites.

I guess you should make the adapter plug to the Zen Vision M, Creative plug the power adapter and plug the USB. The player should then start, then one should play the latest firmware, it is the power supply is plugged in, otherwise the player is not enough juice. When you install it then it appears on the message that the battery is empty and whether the update is to continue, you will then confirm with "Yes".