Thread: Need information on Creative ZEN MX (1.04.01)

Need information on Creative ZEN MX (1.04.01)

I bought a creative Zen mx and updated the mp4 player’s firmware from v. 1.16.02 to v. 1.04.01 and I forgot to take the backup of the calendar and the contacts I saved on its contact manager. Is there any way to retrieve the data from the device? Unfortunately I haven’t been able to retrieve the data from the device for a long time. I have tried many retrieval applications yet they are not able to retrieve all the data from the mp4 player. pls recommend a good retrieval application to help me retrieve all the data from the device. I m very desperate for the data stored on the player. plsssssss help me....

Re: Need information on Creative ZEN MX (1.04.01)

First you will have to find out which kind of memory storage medium It uses and then use the appropriate method to get the data back. It probably might be using a flash memory to save the data on It. If that Is so then u can use pro data doctor It costs $45 only. So If you are really as desperate as you say It Is best for you to use a paid copy of the application It has more options available In the paid version hope this might prove useful for you. There are many software’s available In the market for such data recovery you can try any of them.

I too am using one of these, the problem Is It keeps on skipping songs. It sometimes shows file error and stops playing In between and I have to press the play button manually to resume playing again, It Is quit frustrating. Is there a firmware update available or any way to solve this problem there are no solution listed on the company website and this Is a very nice player I like listening songs and watching videos on It. I don’t want It to go waste. If any there Is any possible way to make It work nicely again plssss reply and let me know about It.

There is probably a firmware Issue In the player and It can only be fixed by reinstalling the firmware by the way which firmware are you using If its 1.16.02. Then there Is an update available for It. If you are using 1.04.01 then u will have to reinstall the firm ware again. The player Is quite descent and must work alright after reinstallation of the firm ware. There are not many utilities available on the Internet to solve your problem.