Thread: Unable to access “Format All” in Zen Mozaic EZ100

Unable to access “Format All” in Zen Mozaic EZ100

I formatted my Creative ZEN Mozaic 8GB EZ100 by accident. Of course, after the device starts and stops over at the screen "media is not formatted with a file system compatible." Then shut off. I tried to reload the firmware and it did not help. After I tried to do a "Format All" in recovery mode. It does not help, it only shows "0 MB of free disk space" and return to the main menu of recovery mode. I'm out of ideas. Can anyone help me out from this one if yes then please let me know how to recover from this situation.

Re: Unable to access “Format All” in Zen Mozaic EZ100

I had the same by executing the recovery tools from the start, download the current firmware "I get an error that says" Kernel32.dll "by viewing the details of the error. I went into the installation directory of the recovery tools "C: \ Program Files \ Creative \ MP3 Player Recovery Tool \" and then in the sub directory FW C: \ Program Files \ Creative \ MP3 Player Recovery Tool \ FW I clicked on "ZENVPlus_PCFW_L22_1_32_01e.exe" which is the firmware downloaded from creative site before the crash and it worked for me and I am sure that it will definitely work for you to.

Actually the problem that you are facing here that you are unable to format the MP3 player which you are using is due to the virus attack. I mean if you have connected the Mp3 player with and system which is already been affected by virus then it may easily affect your MP3 player. So what you have to do here is that just scan the system with any latest antivirus and the see how things goes. I hope that it works for you.

Hello, I have a problem restoring my IPod. My iPod displays a word like what I have to restore the once plugged into my computer; the iTunes tells me it has detected an iPod in recovery mode. Then I restore my iPod and restore times, nothing changes iTune said he has detected an iPod in recovery mode. I'm in this situation for three months and I do not know what to do. Please help me out of this one

Around the Network says that similar problems would be solved by formatting and updating the firmware. The same thing is said in the "knowledge base" of Creative . In particular, beware of the fact that problems may arise with the MP3 format from a Windows, which transforms the device into a USB standard .Maybe that also controls some operations, such as upgrading firmware, do not give rise to warranty. So please give it a try and then see how it works.