Thread: Active Media Products released 22-Caliber USB Flash Drive

Active Media Products released 22-Caliber USB Flash Drive

Active Media Products, a foremost producer of SSDs, DOMs as well as USB drives, released a 22-caliber silver bullet fashioned USB 2.0 flash drive. The Bullet-2 is AMP's next fashion of bullet formed USB drive. Together Bullet-1 as well as Bullet-2 models are covered in air stretched aluminum enclosed spaces that defend all information from harsh situations for example water, snowstorm, sand and dirt. Has anybody looked into this?

Re: Active Media Products released 22-Caliber USB Flash Drive

As far as I know that the Bullet-1 comes with gold color and it is shaped similar to a 50-caliber bullet. On the other hand the silver-colored Bullet-2 is in the outline of a 22-caliber bullet. The bullet contains a muscular steel keychain and snip for connecting the drive to a knapsack otherwise keyring. This innovative bullet drive is obtainable currently all the way through Amazon, at just about $14 meant for the 4GB model and $21 in support of the 8GB drive.

Active Media Products LLC is devoted to increasing imaginative innovative media products that progress performance and improve the user’s knowledge. Their focal point on pioneering creation improvement permits them to fetch new-fangled technology to marketplace a step in front of the opposition. AMP is an organizer in DOMs and tiny form feature SSDs and manufactures the dying out class line of USB flash drives.

If this USB flash drive has protective case surround it then it will going to be one of the most wanted USB flash drive on the marketplace. I have been looking at the similar kind of storage device which is capable to protect the data from the shocking things like water, dust and other things. I always carry some data along with me using flash drive and so far I have replaced 5 flash drives. They have all damaged while travelling. So I am really looking forward to buy this product.

I have lost 2 flash drives due to rain when I was carrying it in my pocket. At that time I have lost most of the significant data. So I think that this USB flash drive could be a water proof as well as shock proof. However the capacity of the flash drive is fair enough at the beginning but for future days I don’t think that it will enough. It would have been better if they have created a 16GB version.

The bullet design of the USB flash drive is wonderful. I have seen several different fashioned flash drives on the market but I didn’t see this kind of design like bullet with keychain. It is very attractive to carry along with. The company has promised that this drive can protect the data from several environmental disasters. However I don’t think that it could 100% protect the data from the extreme disasters. If it really going to save the data then I will be really going to purchase this right away.